We've all been "Had"

Jul 2011
becoming more and more
yeah. I was wondering why the media was building this up the way they were. They were admonished not to by several of their own experts. Daniel Goldman for one. What we know about Mueller is he's not one to rush in front of a camera and seek attention. He's not Comey or Trump. If they'd just take some time and focus on what Mueller actually did , that would be nice. He's telling potential witnesses that if they cooperate they'll be treated favorable. The media seriously needs to stop with the blatantly manipulation of their viewers.

JMO.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
yeah. I was wondering why the media was building this up the way they were. They were admonished not to by several of their own experts. Daniel Goldman for one. What we know about Mueller is he's not one to rush in front of a camera and seek attention. He's not Comey or Trump. If they'd just take some time and focus on what Mueller actually did , that would be nice. He's telling potential witnesses that if they cooperate they'll be treated favorable. The media seriously needs to stop with the blatantly manipulation of their viewers.

JMO.
They are eager and also running out of patience. Nicolle Wallace had said at one point that medias greatest fear is that Muellers investigation either wont be over by Nov 2020 or the end will come during the debates during the primaries for 2020. They are hoping it will happen sooner rather than later. Look at how big a deal this was made out to be and then it was all overtaken by the passing of GHW Bush. Nobody even paid attention to Mueller. The media has shown us they cant keep multiple balls in the air, they focus on the shiniest one.

Jul 2011
becoming more and more
They are eager and also running out of patience. Nicolle Wallace had said at one point that medias greatest fear is that Muellers investigation either wont be over by Nov 2020 or the end will come during the debates during the primaries for 2020. They are hoping it will happen sooner rather than later. Look at how big a deal this was made out to be and then it was all overtaken by the passing of GHW Bush. Nobody even paid attention to Mueller. The media has shown us they cant keep multiple balls in the air, they focus on the shiniest one.
it was all ridiculously over the top the way they tried to build this up. They got what they deserved. All of the three major networks , CNN, MSNBC and Fox News, were all promoting it. They'd start their segments off with "breaking news" , we're waiting for the Flynn sentencing memo. "Breaking News" , we're waiting? Seriously? It was like they all became Geraldo Rivera covering Al Capone's tomb. And they went right back to the same kind of coverage as if it never happened. Just like they did after they got the 2016 presidential election wrong. Nicolle Wallace puts on what her producers tell her to put on. They all do. It's the network producers that need to be replaced. They all suck at this.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
it was all ridiculously over the top the way they tried to build this up. They got what they deserved. All of the three major networks , CNN, MSNBC and Fox News, were all promoting it. They'd start their segments off with "breaking news" , we're waiting for the Flynn sentencing memo. "Breaking News" , we're waiting? Seriously? It was like they all became Geraldo Rivera covering Al Capone's tomb. And they went right back to the same kind of coverage as if it never happened. Just like they did after they got the 2016 presidential election wrong. Nicolle Wallace puts on what her producers tell her to put on. They all do. It's the network producers that need to be replaced. They all suck at this.
Its funny I heard Ari Melber saying earlier that "maybe we still have a long way to go until Mueller is done." So why go overboard with the Breaking News rhetoric. Mueller hasnt said a thing yet but to hear the media its all over.

Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Its funny I heard Ari Melber saying earlier that "maybe we still have a long way to go until Mueller is done." So why go overboard with the Breaking News rhetoric. Mueller hasnt said a thing yet but to hear the media its all over.
he's, alright. Rachel Maddow got the court filing about a half hour before her show. She did her trademark reading of the filing word for word, explaining what it meant live on air. That was good coverage. I didn't watch entire shows until her. Just channel surfing. Gotta watch some of it so I can bitch latter. LOL. It would be preferable if they'd experiment with covering something other than Mueller/Trump. So much news goes unreported.