WH letter to Pelosi says Trump wont cooperate with illegitimate impeachment process

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
It doesn't surprise me that you would find this level of ignorance amusing.
You do realize that what that letter states is that Trump is accountable to no one. He's declaring himself an absolute ruler. The executive is a co-equal branch of government and is not above the law as he is insisting. I can't believe you people support such a thing.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
You do realize that what that letter states is that Trump is accountable to no one. He's declaring himself an absolute ruler. The executive is a co-equal branch of government and is not above the law as he is insisting. I can't believe you people support such a thing.
No it doesn't.

You are parroting fake news.

The Presdient is not obligated to anything concerning this matter until Pelosi holds a vote.

May 2019
midwest
This looks like it will end up at the Supreme Court. I wonder how they'll rule? I kinda trust Roberts but not some of the others.
Chief Justice John Roberts has no love lost for DJT after HE (sleazy Trump) claimed there were Clinton judges and Obama judges. Roberts WILL protect the United States S.Ct. over DJT.
:cool:

"We do not have Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges," Roberts told the Associated Press this year in a rare rebuke of the president. "What we have is an extraordinary group of dedicated judges doing their level best to do equal right to those appearing before them. That independent judiciary is something we should all be thankful for.”

~Chief Justice John Roberts, November 21, 2018

Reactions: Babba
Nov 2018
Maryland
The President and his Legal team have made a good decision, and now that Trey Gowdy is working with them, the Democrats ought to take notice. Gowdy is twice as smart as any of the Democrats, and will make mince meat of them. Nancy can't be happy to see what is going on, and trying to keep the Democrats in line is going to eventually fail. Some of the House Democrats have already said they have been "told" to support Impeachment.

What the Democrats have decided to do, with this Impeachment Inquiry, shows they don't plan to be fair and have an honest, open discussion, as their secret meetings, behind closed doors, is not transparent, indicates nefarious underpinnings, and the American people will not stand for it.

Reactions: John T Ford