WH letter to Pelosi says Trump wont cooperate with illegitimate impeachment process

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
No, please learn to read, lefties put illegals above the law and then lefties stupidly say Trump is not above the law. If no one is above the law, at least be consistent and quit the stupid agenda. It's obvious.
This literally makes no sense since I'm pretty sure no elected official has ever said illegals are above the law

But the attempt to distract and divert from the actual issue here is funny to see by the Trumpsters here.

Oct 2011
Washington State
It's been an hour since I checked in, has Trump said anything stupid?

Just on CNN. Trump just said the Whistleblower is in Cahoots with Rep. Schiff.

No evidence, just a statement.

Nothing more than Whistleblower retaliation. It could be a violation of the law.

More Trump foot in mouth disease.

The Shit Show continues.

Thanks Trumpanzies!

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Nov 2015
UK
This literally makes no sense since I'm pretty sure no elected official has ever said illegals are above the law

But the attempt to distract and divert from the actual issue here is funny to see by the Trumpsters here.
No, with all due respect, you're talking crap. The left, just to get at Trump, have always been against the immigration laws being fully implemented. That is putting illegals above the law. You claim Trump is not above the law.

When the left claim no one is above the law, they need to wind their necks in and be consistent. So duck and dive as much as you want, that crap doesn't wash.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
The comment relates to the lefties usual comment, "Trump is not above the law". Why make that statement when they clearly believe illegals are above the law by not wanting to enforce immigration laws? Please explain, it's relevent to the my original reply to the post in this thread.

The forum has had plenty of threads on plenty of areas where they've been against Trump enforcing immigration laws. So please explain the hypocrisy.
Sorry, not interested in your distraction. If you want to talk about Dems and immigration make a thread for that.

Trump's impeachment is the topic here.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Former CIA Officer: Trump Impeachment 'Hoax' "Very Similar To A KGB Operation"
Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
by Tyler Durden
Mon, 10/07/2019 - 19:45

Even if you use this fake shit to try to save your boy, I think it's hilarious that so much around Trump revolves around Russia. KGB Ops and Trump clearly go together just like peas and carrots. :)

May 2019
midwest
It's been an hour since I checked in, has Trump said anything stupid?

Just on CNN. Trump just said the Whistleblower is in Cahoots with Rep. Schiff.

No evidence, just a statement.

Nothing more than Whistleblower retaliation. It could be a violation of the law.

More Trump foot in mouth disease.

The Shit Show continues.

Thanks Trumpanzies!

:cool: