What Are You Listening To? (2016 Edition)

Wonderer

Council Hall
May 2014
Missouri
Starting a new thread to invite posters to share what's in the ears/earbuds. (Older threads have gotten rather lengthy/unwieldy, so are being closed and redirected here.) So...let's hear it!

Wonderer

Council Hall
May 2014
Missouri
I think it's kinda rude to end a thread the was started 2 years before you became a member.
I would think the same thing if I didn't realize why this was done. However, this was a staff decision made after it was pointed out that there are several lengthy threads for this and merging them would unfortunately bog down the board. I drew the lucky straw to actually implement it. No offense is meant in any way to starters/posters of/in the prior threads!

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
inorite... Mine was 2010 so nyaaaaa :bitch:
Exactly. And Sassy's was so long it killed my iPad. But you both posted in videos, which said "Best place to post political (and personal) videos and pictures. Usually some neat stuff here." - so I chose entertainment. That's how I missed the others when I started mine two years ago.

No offense was intended.

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
Exactly. And Sassy's was so long it killed my iPad. But you both posted in videos, which said "Best place to post political (and personal) videos and pictures. Usually some neat stuff here." - so I chose entertainment. That's how I missed the others when I started mine two years ago.

No offense was intended.
lol that's ok.. I'm over it now.

I did want to reply to a couple of posts in my exthread.. But I'll figure a way around it.