What Are You Listening To? (2016 Edition)

Jun 2018
Florida
I listen to ME. Here I am playing Bluegrass songs/tunes on the mandolin + one baroque Brit tune (Rights of Man)>

WIN_20181105_19_21_25_Pro.mp4

Now I'll try to get 2 more videos of ME playing >> Guitar (Jimi Hendrix-Purple Haze) & Fiddle (Off to California-Irish tune)

Wow. I can't seem to get them in here -from my camera roll, in my computer. Oh well.

Last edited:
Jun 2018
Florida
Sometime today I'll see if I can get a techie to get my Purple Haze guitar riffs and Off to California fiddle tune into this thread (Doggone it!)

ARMCX1

Former Staff
Jun 2013
SoCal
I listen to ME. Here I am playing Bluegrass songs/tunes on the mandolin + one baroque Brit tune (Rights of Man)>

WIN_20181105_19_21_25_Pro.mp4

Now I'll try to get 2 more videos of ME playing >> Guitar (Jimi Hendrix-Purple Haze) & Fiddle (Off to California-Irish tune)

Wow. I can't seem to get them in here -from my camera roll, in my computer. Oh well.
That's nice work. Hope you get the loading straightened out. I've had problems loading videos taken on smart phones if that's what they are. Not sure exactly why. Sometimes if I email it to myself I can load it on formats like here.

Jun 2018
Florida
That's nice work. Hope you get the loading straightened out. I've had problems loading videos taken on smart phones if that's what they are. Not sure exactly why. Sometimes if I email it to myself I can load it on formats like here.
Thanks. I have 3 more videos of me - playing electric guitar, fiddle, and mandolin, but they're in my "camera roll" in my computer. When I click copy, I can't get a "paste" to show up. Dang.