What Are You Listening To? (2016 Edition)

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
I listen to ME. Here I am playing Bluegrass songs/tunes on the mandolin + one baroque Brit tune (Rights of Man)>

WIN_20181105_19_21_25_Pro.mp4

Now I'll try to get 2 more videos of ME playing >> Guitar (Jimi Hendrix-Purple Haze) & Fiddle (Off to California-Irish tune)

Wow. I can't seem to get them in here -from my camera roll, in my computer. Oh well.

I was a bit bored at the start of the bluegrass number, but it got much better once you started singing.
Love that old-timey feeling!

Looking forward to your guitar and fiddle vids.

Email it to what address ?

Think he means to email it to yourself.

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Just stumbled upon this tonight. I think it would have been a lot better without that corny horn riff, but BB's singing is beyond amazing.

Last edited:
Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
:crossfingers:

Was Neil Innes the best-ever John Lennon-alike or what?

Had to be from Liverpool, too, I'd guess.
Unsung genius! Apparently from Essex with a Scots dad. (I had to look it up) Mimicry just one of his many talents. Some of his Rutles song are on a par with the Beatles stuff they pastiche.

Last edited:
Jun 2018
Florida
I was a bit bored at the start of the bluegrass number, but it got much better once you started singing.
Love that old-timey feeling!

Looking forward to your guitar and fiddle vids.

Think he means to email it to yourself.
I'll be doggoned. It worked. Hey, thanks ARMCX1. This is too cool. :cool: I really was thinking I wasn't going to be able to get it in. LOL. This feels good. OK. This is me playing just the intro and chord progression for Jimi Hendrix song, Purple Haze.

Click the link that says Gmail. >>> Gmail

I don't know how these are going to show up on each person's computer, but on mine (Microsoft Edge, Windows 10) you get a little box at the bottom where you have to click > Open.... Then you have to wait a few seconds and a square shows up and the video starts.

This takes me back to when I was a long-haired, mustachio hippy liberal, playing those good old 60s songs. Here's another one of me playing an Irish fiddle tune (Off to California) >>> Gmail

Last edited: