What Did Rep Ilhan Omar Say?

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?
Cool well you suggest supporters of isreal are money hungry, have dual loyalties, and hypnotize the world.

I personally find that antisemitic.
And i personally think if you're going to be an SJW, you should dye your hair blue.

I definitely think supporters of US hegemony are money hungry, have dual--or really, no--loyalties, and hypnotize the world. Which religion do i hate?

Nov 2014
North Carolina
If you believe this made up "tropes and canards" stuff, sure. The same way it works when debating a far-left SJW. they have looooong lists of terms they deem unacceptable, and they scour them looking for some way in which you've fallen afoul of their unilateral tone-policing, and then they accuse you of being racist or sexist or whatever to shut you up.

this is the exact same stupid trick. 'Oh, i consulted my made-up list of tropes and canards and it turns out you can't say Israel hypnotized the world. you can say any other country hypnotized the world, though.'

Problem is, same as SJW tone policing, only the political groups who benefit from these tactics see them as legitimate. to everyone else, it's obvious it's just a CYA move. Israel's policies are horrific and brutal. They have to resort to every duplicitous trick in the book to defend them, because there is no defense. My own country, in its ongoing quest to hypnotize the world, did the exact same thing. What was colin powell's hoax speech to the UN in 2002 but an attempt to hypnotize the world on the part of the US?
I said nothing about tropes and canards.

I think you have me confused with another poster or something. Or perhaps you are imagining things I never said again.

What I said is it is not unreasonable to call someone who calls Israel an evil country hypnotizing the world as anti-Israel. That is what I would describe as common sense. If she were to call any other country evil and hypnotizing the world I would say she was anti-that country as well. So this has nothing to do with hypocrisy or political correctness. It has to do with simply understanding what the term anti means. If you believe a country is evil and involved in some conspiracy to brainwash the world you are be definition anti that country.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
And i personally think if you're going to be an SJW, you should dye your hair blue.

I definitely think supporters of US hegemony are money hungry, have dual--or really, no--loyalties, and hypnotize the world. Which religion do i hate?

Being against racism and bogotry is the correct way to be, no sjw label needed i am sorry to hear you disagree.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?
I said nothing about tropes and canards.

I think you have me confused with another poster or something.

What I said is it is not unreasonable to call someone who calls Israel an evil country hypnotizing the world as anti-Israel. That is what I would describe as common sense actually.
well, no shit. so what, though?

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
The House Democrats’ “Rebuke” of Rep. Ilhan Omar Is a Fraud for Many Reasons, Including Its Wild Distortion of Her Comments
by Glen Greenwald

Glen is who she was responding to on Twitter when she made the "It's all about the Benjamins" comment. I guess he's just a self-hating Jew, eh?

Benjamins .... is in reference to OUR $100.00 bill - that has his face on it.

=============
Republican leader Dick Armey - (1995–2003)

1. You REPUBLICANS must never overlook the opportunity to be the injured party ...
(REPUBLICAN NEVER ENDING Victim hood)

2. We REPUBLICANS LEADERSHIP. can make this work if people just never figure it out
(FAKE OUTRAGE - FEIGNS OUTRAGE - For votes)

3. "Well, it`s pretty standard fare in political discourse. You misconstrue what somebody said, you isolate a statement, you lend your interpretation to it, then feign moral outrage."
(REPUBLICANS misconstrued the ISOLATED STATEMENT to Sheep who go along with anything REPUBLICANS SAY)

1. Feign moral outrage
2. Present the subect in a way that clearly claims 'someone' is a victim of the statement - Victim hood
3. Public so bombarded the misconstrued statement, the sheep just never figure it out)

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Just like the democrats are anti-Russia, and the republicans are anti-Iran.
Well, it gets a little muddy when you speak in such broad generalities. But yes, generally speaking the democrats are anti-Russia - or at least they are when they are trying to scapegoat them for losing an election and foster some fake collusion theory. Mrs. Clinton sure had no problems selling the Russians our uranium or accepting millions of dollars in donations from them. So I"m skeptical as to just how real some of their Russian concerns are considering the last thing you would want to provide a dangerous enemy with is material used for nuclear bombs.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Well, it gets a little muddy when you speak in such broad generalities. But yes, generally speaking the democrats are anti-Russia - or at least they are when they are trying to scapegoat them for losing an election and foster some fake collusion theory. Mrs. Clinton sure had no problems selling the Russians Uranium or accepting millions of dollars in donations from them. So I"m skeptical as to just how real some of their Russian concerns are considering the last thing you would want to provide a dangerous enemy with is material used for nuclear bombs.

Or contracting a company who used a foreign agent to get dort on trump from russian agents then ahopping said document to the fbi, then they love
Russians.

Its amazing, this was straight up proof of russian collusion and people are silent on it.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?
Well, it gets a little muddy when you speak in such broad generalities. But yes, generally speaking the democrats are anti-Russia - or at least they are when they are trying to scapegoat them for losing an election and foster some fake collusion theory. Mrs. Clinton sure had no problems selling the Russians our uranium or accepting millions of dollars in donations from them. So I"m skeptical as to just how real some of their Russian concerns are considering the last thing you would want to provide a dangerous enemy with is material used for nuclear bombs.
Oh, don't get me wrong, Russiagate is utter horseshit. I'm just saying, hating whole countries is not particularly rare.