What do us sane Americans do if it turns out that most voters are racists and Fascists?

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
You are ignoring content by this member.

I don't use ignore lists. I tend to just skip most of your inane posts. ;) Ignore lists are for people without self control.

lol I love when people who pick fights with me put me on ignore. It's almost as good as your buddies getting banned over melting down over me. ;)

Anyway, What do you think should be done other than bitch at people on the internet. What is your criteria to label someone a racist or a fascist?

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
No you don't. You respond to EVERYTHING within seconds. It's like you get text alerts.

Why lie?

I wish this guy would put me on ignore. hahahahaa

What about the topic, what will you sane americans do if most voters turn into racists and fascists?

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Very real possibility.
Thing is I assume most dont consider themselves racist. They just dont realize it. They were brought up certain ways in certain environments and to them its normal. At my very first job back in the late 80s the break room was full of people talking crap about people of color. It was their thing. I imagine now its just gotten quieter and maybe gone online instead.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I was talking to my sons friends the other day. I asked them if they were registered to vote and we got talking. Every one of them after a bit said something to the extent "well this candidate is good and this one is that, BUT that one is a woman and I wouldnt vote for her." These are 20 something college graduates and none of them felt they could vote for a female. So misogyny is a concern too.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Thing is I assume most dont consider themselves racist. They just dont realize it. They were brought up certain ways in certain environments and to them its normal. At my very first job back in the late 80s the break room was full of people talking crap about people of color. It was their thing. I imagine now its just gotten quieter and maybe gone online instead.
I agree but that still leaves a problem if the current far right attitudes become the majority here.

Saw bulletproof school back-packs are now being sold in stores.
Thanks to Trump and HIS GOP!!

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
I agree but that still leaves a problem if the current far right attitudes become the majority here.

Saw bulletproof school back-packs are now being sold in stores.
Thanks to Trump and HIS GOP!!

lol mass shootings have happened since 1934, guy blames trump for mass shootings. hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa