What do us sane Americans do if it turns out that most voters are racists and Fascists?

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Parents are buying bulletproof backpacks for their kids to wear to school.

Let me repeat that: Parents are buying bulletproof backpacks for their kids to wear to school.
Keep hiding your head in the sand and no response was requested......or possible..

bulletproof school backpacks - Google Search

No they are not. Some company is trying to capitalize on liberal hysterics.

They caught at least one sucker

Feb 2019
USA
If you are the parent of a kid in high school, and you worry about white nationalists & school shootings more than you worry about drugs/alcohol/inexperienced driving....

Then you are really, really, really bad at math.

There is another thread on this board that ponders why we are so divided in this country.

Part of it is scam artists that call half the population racist and deplorable.....

And the other part is that there are people gullible enough to believe it.

How many on this board have encountered a white nationalists in their real life? We might get a few concocted stories, but I would bet a lot of money the real answer is no one.

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
If you are the parent of a kid in high school, and you worry about white nationalists & school shootings more than you worry about drugs/alcohol/inexperienced driving....

Then you are really, really, really bad at math.

There is another thread on this board that ponders why we are so divided in this country.

Part of it is scam artists that call half the population racist and deplorable.....

And the other part is that there are people gullible enough to believe it.

How many on this board have encountered a white nationalists in their real life? We might get a few concocted stories, but I would bet a lot of money the real answer is no one.

I get called a “troll” by a mod for daring to ask her how many white nationalist are there....

Its sad. Its “year of the shark” suckerism made to scare you and watch thier programming.

I did a thread once “how many white nationalists have you seen in person”...

Not a single one said they had.

Sep 2014
South FL
Parents are buying bulletproof backpacks for their kids to wear to school.

Let me repeat that: Parents are buying bulletproof backpacks for their kids to wear to school.
Keep hiding your head in the sand and no response was requested......or possible..

bulletproof school backpacks - Google Search
And violent crime is down 50% since the early 90s. You're better off buying your kid a helmet to wear in your own car because parent's negligent driving is infinitely more likely to kill your kid. It shouldn't surprise that the news never fails to shock.