What do us sane Americans do if it turns out that most voters are racists and Fascists?

Jan 2007
Thing is I assume most dont consider themselves racist. They just dont realize it. They were brought up certain ways in certain environments and to them its normal. At my very first job back in the late 80s the break room was full of people talking crap about people of color. It was their thing. I imagine now its just gotten quieter and maybe gone online instead.
I suppose to prove you aren't a racist you could encourage your daughter to get pregnant by someone of color. Must be a lot of that already. I see so many older grandma's pushing their mixed infants around .

Jan 2007
I agree but that still leaves a problem if the current far right attitudes become the majority here.

Saw bulletproof school back-packs are now being sold in stores.
Thanks to Trump and HIS GOP!!
I thought school shootings were going on before Trump. maybe I was wrong. I thought illegal immigration was a big deal long before Trump. Maybe also wrong. Thought Russia was meddling in our affairs long before Trump. Damn that Trump.

Jan 2007
We never were, cant understand how we would be now. We were a predominantly white country up until the 1960s. Look at the history of Natives. Why would anyone think we were ever better? Now we have more people of color and we are back to what was normal before 1900.
That's even with diversity brainwashing at all levels and advertising pushing mixing of races. Now I guess having a birthday party will require an affirmative action quota.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I suppose to prove you aren't a racist you could encourage your daughter to get pregnant by someone of color. Must be a lot of that already. I see so many older grandma's pushing their mixed infants around .
Does the mixing of races bother you?
If so...why?
Aren't all men/women created equal?

Jan 2007
Does the mixing of races bother you?
If so...why?
Aren't all men/women created equal?
You are free to do what you want. There is a bit of herd mentality. What becomes stylish will get the activity. So much for ending diversity. I guess diversity has specific meanings to specific agendas. Even the lowly snail darter gets federal protections.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
You are free to do what you want. There is a bit of herd mentality. What becomes stylish will get the activity. So much for ending diversity. I guess diversity has specific meanings to specific agendas. Even the lowly snail darter gets federal protections.
lol

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
And violent crime is down 50% since the early 90s. You're better off buying your kid a helmet to wear in your own car because parent's negligent driving is infinitely more likely to kill your kid. It shouldn't surprise that the news never fails to shock.
So you see no problem with 100 round drum magazines being sold on the street......whose only purpose is to slaughter human beings?
(there is no other purpose to these war devices)