What do us sane Americans do if it turns out that most voters are racists and Fascists?

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
LOL...

First posts this:
I don't use ignore lists. I tend to just skip most of your inane posts. ;) Ignore lists are for people without self control.

lol I love when people who pick fights with me put me on ignore. It's almost as good as your buddies getting banned over melting down over me. ;)

Anyway, What do you think should be done other than bitch at people on the internet. What is your criteria to label someone a racist or a fascist?
Then posts "what about the topic":
I wish this guy would put me on ignore. hahahahaa

What about the topic, what will you sane americans do if most voters turn into racists and fascists?
Hilarious.

Reactions: HayJenn
Jun 2014
United States
Simple. Most voters aren't racists and fascists.

I don't believe that most people are.

Of course, that said, "most people" and "most voters" don't overlap perfectly on a Venn diagram. Besides, it doesn't even require a majority of the votes to win the presidency.

Reactions: boontito

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
I get called a “troll” by a mod for daring to ask her how many white nationalist are there....

Its sad. Its “year of the shark” suckerism made to scare you and watch thier programming.

I did a thread once “how many white nationalists have you seen in person”...

Not a single one said they had.
LOL

What about the topic?

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
We (as the voting electorate) are hearing the pitch now:

"If you don't vote for the Democrat you are a racist and a fascist."

It is only going to get louder. Smart campaign strategy? Maybe. Maybe not.

No.

No, you're not.

That's as silly as what the OP is contending.

Reactions: NightSwimmer

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
I suppose to prove you aren't a racist you could encourage your daughter to get pregnant by someone of color. Must be a lot of that already. I see so many older grandma's pushing their mixed infants around .
That would drive the grandma's who are anti-diversity bigots bonkers!