What do us sane Americans do if it turns out that most voters are racists and Fascists?

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Personally, I don't think that most people in this country are racists and fascists

But they vote for Trump, that is what they are supporting.
We have to realize that a large amount of Americans dont pay any attention to politics. They either vote party line or they are single issue voters. There was a link here a bit ago after the Mueller report came out and 38% of Americans didnt know who Mueller was. We are spoiled in that we are interested and follow politics. A lot of people dont have time or care.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
No.

No, you're not.

That's as silly as what the OP is contending.
But a lot of people do say that. There were quite a few people pointing fingers at those who voted third party in 2016 as "allowing Trump to win." The same will happen in 2020 if people either choose not to vote or vote third party. Thats nuts.

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Back to your spamming the board tricks, I see, Rev? LOL... Hypocrite troll proves he's both a hypocrite and a troll. Hilarious.

Between us, Rev... you're the proven liar .

#silverspoon

Nah i wont “spam the boards” we know how much that upsets you.

Like I said, it would be odd for anyone else to care enough to have staff ask me to stop.

I am sorry for your loss.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
We have to realize that a large amount of Americans dont pay any attention to politics. They either vote party line or they are single issue voters. There was a link here a bit ago after the Mueller report came out and 38% of Americans didnt know who Mueller was. We are spoiled in that we are interested and follow politics. A lot of people dont have time or care.
So true. About a month ago my husband asked me who he is.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Yup I know a woman who does vote but she didnt know who the VP was just last week. She once told us that she got "her politics from her parents and thats good enough for her."
I don't even know what the hell that means, lol.