What do you think about your breasts?

Amelia

Former Staff
Jun 2014
Wisconsin
Okay, this is a weird question, and I'm probably gonna get a lotta flack for it.

But I'm very curious.

Do you think of your breasts as YOUR breasts? Or do you think of them in terms of what some other person will think of them or do with them?

For me, my breasts have always been rather foreign to me. Lumps of flesh which are mostly a nuisance, but which I'm sorta glad I have because my guy likes 'em.

And that makes me wonder if most women feel that their breasts are an integral part of their body, or if they also sort of think of them as an inert presence which just has to be dealt with as baggage, until some other person takes them out to play.

Reactions: 1 person

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
One of the reasons that I went on a weight loss campaign was that my smarty pants daughter said she thought I could fit an A cup. Now I'm a little over 16 pounds lighter and eating a lot of chicken. In my opinion, many women are more concerned with their breasts than the guys really are. Yes, they attract our eyes. But there's more to life than breasts. Oh, I should note, that I'm a leg man. Want to talk about your legs?

Reactions: 3 people

Amelia

Former Staff
Jun 2014
Wisconsin
I suppose that if one is a biological mother and has breastfed that would influence one's perception.

But I'm not a mother. So I've never experienced that functional aspect.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Okay, this is a weird question, and I'm probably gonna get a lotta flack for it.

But I'm very curious.

Do you think of your breasts as YOUR breasts? Or do you think of them in terms of what some other person will think of them or do with them?

For me, my breasts have always been rather foreign to me. Lumps of flesh which are mostly a nuisance, but which I'm sorta glad I have because my guy likes 'em.

And that makes me wonder if most women feel that their breasts are an integral part of their body, or if they also sort of think of them as an inert presence which just has to be dealt with as baggage, until some other person takes them out to play.
Human female breasts evolved as a sexual lure for the unsuspecting males of the species. They have NO other use. In particular, they are NOT needed for nursing. Female apes and monkeys nurse just FINE without enlarged breasts. Most anthropologists believe that enlarged female human breasts evolved sometime AFTER we became erect and bipedal. Then they caused the males to become 'erect'.

"Because my guy likes 'em". See? You answered your own question.

Jan 2016
Colorado
One of the reasons that I went on a weight loss campaign was that my smarty pants daughter said she thought I could fit an A cup. Now I'm a little over 16 pounds lighter and eating a lot of chicken. In my opinion, many women are more concerned with their breasts than the guys really are. Yes, they attract our eyes. But there's more to life than breasts. Oh, I should note, that I'm a leg man. Want to talk about your legs?
I'm a breast man when it comes to chicken, but a butt man when it comes to women.

Reactions: 2 people

Amelia

Former Staff
Jun 2014
Wisconsin

I'm good with my legs. They're a little stocky and I have no sprint. But I like 'em. Get a lot of use out of 'em. About to pedal to the lake and have a swim with 'em. :)

No concern about if anyone thinks they're sexy. They're just my legs. Well, hubby said one was his, but I don't know if he remembers which one. That was more than 30 years ago.

Reactions: 1 person

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
Breasts destroy the potential of a GREAT golf swing!! LOL You have to adjust your stance and swing to accommodate them. My hub likes them...but he likes legs better. Athletic ones. :)

Reactions: 3 people