What do you think of Mike Bloomberg for President?

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
troll, ive been against stop and frisk since the guliani days.

there is no constitutionally legal way to stop and randomly frisk people. and the way it was implemented added a racist element to it you are defending.
So you're saying that cops deserve to be gunned down in the street.
What a horrible thing to say!

Dec 2019
Washington, D.C.
And suddenly, the left doesnt care about institutionalized racism and throws thier collective hat behind a racist.
The more I know about Bloomberg, the less appealing he is. HOWEVER, with that said he can’t be any worse than Trump, and after 4 years we can rinse-and-repeat again with hopefully new candidates. The ones we have now are all stale or out of touch with reality.

Dec 2019
Washington, D.C.
Wow, dude - talk about changing the goalposts.

LOL at hate-filled propaganda - guess the truth hurts
Kurmugeon changed the wording from Trump bankrupting businesses AND being known for being vengeful and envious, to bankrupting businesses OUT OF envy and vengeance. Two totally different things. Kurmugeon twisted the wording so he could create his straw-man to attack. Anyone reading along already knows that.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
The more I know about Bloomberg, the less appealing he is. HOWEVER, with that said he can’t be any worse than Trump, and after 4 years we can rinse-and-repeat again with hopefully new candidates. The ones we have now are all stale or out of touch with reality.
I don't think he could win. When the left and the right hate you for pretty much the same reason, you're not a viable candidate. Bloomberg is an authoritarian through and through. The only people who don't see that are the ones who are judging him entirely by his commercials.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I don't think he could win. When the left and the right hate you for pretty much the same reason, you're not a viable candidate. Bloomberg is an authoritarian through and through. The only people who don't see that are the ones who are judging him entirely by his commercials.
Would you rather have Trump again?

Dec 2019
Washington, D.C.
Unfortunately, desperate times call for desperate measures, and if Bloomberg is what it takes to wrestle America from Trump; so be it. Besides, this way McConnell can go back to being an obstructionist instead of an obsequious weasel.