What happen to Michael Flynn

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Mike Flynn is cooperating on a whole different matter and it is not about Russia and the elections.
Flynn is an embarrassment to honest politicians and honorable military leaders. He was hand-picked to help Trump get elected by Russians.
Attempting to save his ass by being a rat is hardly commendable. It is nice that he's finally doing the right thing.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
I'm delighted to see that you recognize my genius.

I'm going to buy you a new car.

I fully believe that there is often more afoot than meets the eye; I especially knew this about Flynn. Flynn was a poor choice for the post he was assigned. But the job had a requirement that necessitated a loose cannon and a certain measure of pomposity.
Ugh, I have to call GEICO again? I'm good with cars. Could use a retro-fitted pony cart for "the beast" tho.

We are in accord on Flynn: his unceremonious retirement, his convention behavior, his election antics and his ill-suited posting in the WH. In fact, Trump would have fired him sooner b/c Flynn annoyed him(!) but didn't want the media to catch on how dysfunctional his WH was.

Jul 2016
Florida
A question to the members on this forum...what's going on with Michael Flynn in the Mueller probe?
Your article is from December. Something is wrong with this picture. Plus the Mueller probe is over with. What court is it in?
It's a little too obvious after reading three posts in this thread that Jen thinks she's got some "gotcha" wacko right wing conspiracy thing from some wacko right wing fake news site going on.

Since I don't care to read the thread, am I right?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Ugh, I have to call GEICO again? I'm good with cars. Could use a retro-fitted pony cart for "the beast" tho.

We are in accord on Flynn: his unceremonious retirement, his convention behavior, his election antics and his ill-suited posting in the WH. In fact, Trump would have fired him sooner b/c Flynn annoyed him(!) but didn't want the media to catch on how dysfunctional his WH was.
In fact, Yates warned Trump about what Flynn was doing. Still took him 2 weeks to fire him. Then he fired Yates.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
In fact, Yates warned Trump about what Flynn was doing. Still took him 2 weeks to fire him. Then he fired Yates.
Ooops, you point out an error of mine earlier. I wrote that KT McFarland ratted Flynn out. I stand corrected (get used to it) -- it was Sally.
Sorry for the "slip of the tongue" members! I'll try to find the offending post and edit.

Jul 2016
Florida
Knew it!

Home » Frontpage Magazine

Frontpage Magazine

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.
Share:
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare70
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Hate Group