What happen to Michael Flynn

Jan 2019
southeast
It's a little too obvious after reading three posts in this thread that Jen thinks she's got some "gotcha" wacko right wing conspiracy thing from some wacko right wing fake news site going on.

Since I don't care to read the thread, am I right?
Do you have a point here and care to explain?

Jan 2019
southeast
Flynn is an embarrassment to honest politicians and honorable military leaders. He was hand-picked to help Trump get elected by Russians.
Attempting to save his ass by being a rat is hardly commendable. It is nice that he's finally doing the right thing.
That makes no sense, but no surprise there.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Knew it!

Home » Frontpage Magazine

Frontpage Magazine

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.
Share:
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare70
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Hate Group
Not really wanting to dip my snout here being a noob, but in Jenniel(?)s defense s/he cited Bloomberg & the NYT -- at least as far as I could see. I'm not sure if the sources backed up the claim that "the FBI admitted that Flynn never lied" b/c that's just kooky-talk, but as far as her source material she tried to appeal to the audience, which I respect.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
I don't like Flynn - he's a god damned twerp. I have no earthly clue why anyone would defend his sorry ass. It angers me that Comey was fired for basically not ending an investigation into Flynn's antics - especially in lieu of the fact that he lied to the FBI.

May 2019
I don't like Flynn - he's a god damned twerp. I have no earthly clue why anyone would defend his sorry ass. It angers me that Comey was fired for basically not ending an investigation into Flynn's antics - especially in lieu of the fact that he lied to the FBI.
Here here, esp about Comey's ouster -- except that petulant act of dumassery prompted the special council. So, you win some you lose some. Comey's not w/out sin. He did impact the election and that was a massive muck-up.

And as far as Flynn -- even jackholes deserve a vigorous defense in our country.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Here here, esp about Comey's ouster -- except that petulant act of dumassery prompted the special council. So, you win some you lose some. Comey's not w/out sin. He did impact the election and that was a massive muck-up.

And as far as Flynn -- even jackholes deserve a vigorous defense in our country.
Well....I don't believe that he meant to impact the election, Trump should have gave him a medal, though.

Firing Comey was despicable. I like the guy, he's stand up. Sick of all this talk about him being investigated. For what? Because Trump fired him for not kissing his fat, orange behind? Trump is an ass of the first order. Sadly, I voted for him.

Jul 2016
8/20/19 PH HISTORY!
Not really wanting to dip my snout here being a noob, but in Jenniel(?)s defense s/he cited Bloomberg & the NYT -- at least as far as I could see. I'm not sure if the sources backed up the claim that "the FBI admitted that Flynn never lied" b/c that's just kooky-talk, but as far as her source material she tried to appeal to the audience, which I respect.
Then don't. Jen didn't quote anything in her OP. Someone else quoted Frontpage and that's what I referenced.

May 2019
Well....I don't believe that he meant to impact the election, Trump should have gave him a medal, though.

Firing Comey was despicable. I like the guy, he's stand up. Sick of all this talk about him being investigated. For what? Because Trump fired him for not kissing his fat, orange behind? Trump is an ass of the first order. Sadly, I voted for him.
Comey did break from established protocol to go on and on and on about all the misdeeds of a "cleared" subject of investigation which still impacts the political landscape today, b/c by all the things he said, ppl figure she should have been indicted.

Alas, water under the bridge.
I understand Comey's reasoning and believe he did what he genuinely thought best so *poof*, it's all good. It was his call - I just didn't agree with it.

He is a good, decent, honorable man. If you haven't read the Report he features prominently, and you get a strong sense of his character. I liked him before, but after the report I really appreciated his service.

What? You voted for Trump? For reals?

May 2013
Boise, ID
Ugh, I have to call GEICO again? I'm good with cars. Could use a retro-fitted pony cart for "the beast" tho.

We are in accord on Flynn: his unceremonious retirement, his convention behavior, his election antics and his ill-suited posting in the WH. In fact, Trump would have fired him sooner b/c Flynn annoyed him(!) but didn't want the media to catch on how dysfunctional his WH was.
Don't turn down PE's car quite yet DH.

He may be one of those guys in Dubai who gives Lamborghinis away as a tip! :cool: