What happen to Michael Flynn

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Comey did break from established protocol to go on and on and on about all the misdeeds of a "cleared" subject of investigation which still impacts the political landscape today, b/c by all the things he said, ppl figure she should have been indicted.

Alas, water under the bridge.
I understand Comey's reasoning and believe he did what he genuinely thought best so *poof*, it's all good. It was his call - I just didn't agree with it.

He is a good, decent, honorable man. If you haven't read the Report he features prominently, and you get a strong sense of his character. I liked him before, but after the report I really appreciated his service.

What? You voted for Trump? For reals?
Yes. Sorry, I'm not actually a Liberal. That means that suddenly, I am kicked off of either team. I don't fit in and I never have. It doesn't help that I'm mean as a snake.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
It's a little too obvious after reading three posts in this thread that Jen thinks she's got some "gotcha" wacko right wing conspiracy thing from some wacko right wing fake news site going on.

Since I don't care to read the thread, am I right?
I guess in my noobiness I didn't use the proper post. Excuse my error.
Still, no need to be snippy Mister.

May 2019
Don't turn down PE's car quite yet DH.

He may be one of those guys in Dubai who gives Lamborghinis away as a tip! :cool:

I
Don't turn down PE's car quite yet DH.

He may be one of those guys in Dubai who gives Lamborghinis away as a tip! :cool:

Would love to drive a Lamborghini or other hi-performance vehicle on a track or an open road, but day to day in traffic?
I shouldn't be given more power than my traffic persona can handle. I'd be a menace. And ticketed.

Besides, I have 2 cars. The "beast" has no pony cart.

Do I need to watch all 17minutes of the vid? It took so long for my device to load I gave up.

May 2019
Yes. Sorry, I'm not actually a Liberal. That means that suddenly, I am kicked off of either team. I don't fit in and I never have. It doesn't help that I'm mean as a snake.
Yikes. Sounds lonely, except you get along with everyone here...
Never apologize for not being anything. I probably have more knock down drag outs with my Lib pals than any Cons (which proves I'm a Dem!). My family are all diehard Trumpers (tho they don't know why except he seems to be "shaking things up in Washington!").

You can be on my team. Team MOOO!

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
I

Would love to drive a Lamborghini or other hi-performance vehicle on a track or an open road, but day to day in traffic?
I shouldn't be given more power than my traffic persona can handle. I'd be a menace. And ticketed.

Besides, I have 2 cars. The "beast" has no pony cart.

Do I need to watch all 17minutes of the vid? It took so long for my device to load I gave up.
Last Fall I flew into Charlotte airport for biz meetings and notice that Enterprise was renting luxury sports cars. That'd be one way to fulfill a fantasy like this. But you're want to rent in a place where you could quickly get out of town and onto some nice "driver roads" quickly for a few hours.

https://www.enterprise.com/en/exotic-car-rental/vehicles/super-sport.html

I too might be a menace - And ticketed :D But probably could get it (and myself) back in one piece being older and wiser than I may have been in my teens and twenties.

No, watching the entire video not necessary. If you search YouTube for "supercars in Dubai" you can probably find something much shorter. There was one I watched about people abandoning these cars in parking lots (especially airports).

In Dubai, if you fail to pay a debt you can end up in prison for life. So with oil prices way down a lot of people end up upside down, leave their car at the airport, and quickly fly out of dodge (I would too, the prisons there are miserable!)

May 2019
Last Fall I flew into Charlotte airport for biz meetings and notice that Enterprise was renting luxury sports cars. That'd be one way to fulfill a fantasy like this. But you're want to rent in a place where you could quickly get out of town and onto some nice "driver roads" quickly for a few hours.

https://www.enterprise.com/en/exotic-car-rental/vehicles/super-sport.html

I too might be a menace - And ticketed :D But probably could get it (and myself) back in one piece being older and wiser than I may have been in my teens and twenties.

No, watching the entire video not necessary. If you search YouTube for "supercars in Dubai" you can probably find something much shorter. There was one I watched about people abandoning these cars in parking lots (especially airports).

In Dubai, if you fail to pay a debt you can end up in prison for life. So with oil prices way down a lot of people end up upside down, leave their car at the airport, and quickly fly out of dodge (I would too, the prisons there are miserable!)
I love Charlotte. Had grits there for the first time.
I wanted to "race" a retired NASCAR vehicle on a track in Vegas but my male counterpart wasn't keen. 'Course being German I guess he felt the exercise passe.
Nowadays with private prisons I wouldn't want to be incarcerated here. I only want to be incarcerated in a Scandinavian prison.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Yates is a traitor.She got FIRED. Next,she will be indicted.
In a New York Times editorial published on July 28, 2017, Yates expressed concern about Trump's political influence on the Justice Department, writing "President Trump's actions appear aimed at destroying the fundamental independence of the Justice Department. ... Its investigations and prosecutions must be conducted free from any political interference or influence. ... The very foundation of our justice system—the rule of law—depends on it."[29]

Yates was fired because Trump wanted to enact a "Muslim ban" and Yates said that she was not going to enforce it.

I am OK with her standing up for what she thinks was the right thing to do. More people should be stand-up like Yates. She is NOT going to be indicted for that - she should not even have been fired.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
I love Charlotte. Had grits there for the first time.
I wanted to "race" a retired NASCAR vehicle on a track in Vegas but my male counterpart wasn't keen. 'Course being German I guess he felt the exercise passe.
Nowadays with private prisons I wouldn't want to be incarcerated here. I only want to be incarcerated in a Scandinavian prison.
Every time I got arrested, I ended up in central booking - worse jail in the country.