What happen to Michael Flynn

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Every time I got arrested, I ended up in central booking - worse jail in the country.
*Like*?

You're not a serial masher...uhhhhh..nevermind.
Don't wanna know what I don't wanna know.

Tho...curiosity has lingered regarding your '16 pick.
What turned you off finally?

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
*Like*?

You're not a serial masher...uhhhhh..nevermind.
Don't wanna know what I don't wanna know.

Tho...curiosity has lingered regarding your '16 pick.
What turned you off finally?
Breaking and entering, armed robbery, first degree assault, never for a sex crime or drugs.

I never liked Trump that much, it was kind of a toss-up. I was appalled that Trump actually spoke to and then lied about his contacts with Russia. The Muslim ban was the last straw - that was a treasonous act to me.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Breaking and entering, armed robbery, first degree assault, never for a sex crime or drugs.

I never liked Trump that much, it was kind of a toss-up. I was appalled that Trump actually spoke to and then lied about his contacts with Russia. The Muslim ban was the last straw - that was a treasonous act to me.
Okaaayyy... Hope things are improved on the multiple felonies front. Is there a special Hallmark card for this? Like, "Mazel Tov on your early Parole!" Sorry. I'm actually not terribly judgy about cons. But by the grace of Buzz Aldrin go I....

Anyhooo... Trump promised a Muslim Ban during his campaign. Did you think that was okay until he actually tried once in office? (I'm not picking a fight here, I'm genuinely curious.)

I respect your aggressive candor.