What happen to Michael Flynn

Jan 2019
southeast
First off nice try with hiding the fact you called me a dummie. And secondly Mueller is done with him according to your article which tells me no collusion so he is into his son's dealings Don't you love the fact that it all started with collusion. One can only laugh at the whole charade.
BTW, hopefully you read the article...has absolutely nothing to do with Russia...

Dec 2015
SoCal
First off nice try with hiding the fact you called me a dummie. And secondly Mueller is done with him according to your article which tells me no collusion so he is into his son's dealings Don't you love the fact that it all started with collusion. One can only laugh at the whole charade.
Since it's singular, the correct form is dummy, and it all started with Papadopoulos.

BTW, hopefully you read the article...has absolutely nothing to do with Russia...
I don't read links provided by alt-right wingers.

Reactions: steezer and BoiseBo
Jan 2019
southeast
Since it's singular, the correct form is dummy, and it all started with Papadopoulos.

I don't read links provided by alt-right wingers.
Hello anyone home in there? Your fellow lib posted the article, not me. Please follow along; otherwise I would suggest to you it is nap time.

Jan 2019
southeast
I did?

You seemed to be having trouble with Google and I linked you to a resource.

:D
You linked two sources and one was google for dummies. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what you were up to. I will remember your little game and use it on you. How's that?

Dec 2015
SoCal
Hello anyone home in there? Your fellow lib posted the article, not me. Please follow along; otherwise I would suggest to you it is nap time.
I thought insults were against the rules, and I saw the Google for Dummies link.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
You linked two sources and one was google for dummies. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what you were up to. I will remember your little game and use it on you. How's that?
You sound mad.

I hope you aren't mad.

But you sound like you are.

Mad, that is.

Reactions: BoiseBo