What Happened to the Webcams At the National Mall?

Nov 2015
UK
the watchman said:

me either . I don't know what their protocols are. It's not everyday the president gives a speech there . And folks are saying the cameras went dark just before his speech . Seems like a a possible explanation . Or, more precisely, it's not impossible . ;)

And making a fool of HIMSELF to boot!!! Sad.
:cool:
Well, he does make a fool of himself because that is your agenda.

Unknown to you, he could repeat a Groucho Marx speech and you would call him a fool.

Unknown to you, he could repeat a Nelson Mandela speech and you would call him a fool.

It's a flaw that you will just have to live with.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
Trump was straight up lying.

He was just briefed on our Navy's encounters with them.

When asked if we had crashed ones at an Air Force base he stated that he wasn't aware of one.

What kind of BS is that, of course he is aware of it.
I don't think our intelligence agencies give him as much info as they did with past Presidents.
Trump's been known to give it to our world's despots.

Reactions: the bull59
May 2019
midwest
Well, he does make a fool of himself because that is your agenda.

Unknown to you, he could repeat a Groucho Marx speech and you would call him a fool.

Unknown to you, he could repeat a Nelson Mandela speech and you would call him a fool.

It's a flaw that you will just have to live with.
Groucho & Nelson were never president. Too bad we now have the idiot-in-chief as your president.

Nov 2015
UK
Groucho & Nelson were never president. Too bad we now have the idiot-in-chief as your president.
I don't have a president, I have a Prime Minister that resigned beginning of June, waiting to be replaced.

Pick the greatest person on earth that ever lived and if Trump repeated one of their speeches, you would call him foolish and his speech rubbish.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
You know what I have wondered about?

Why is it called a National "Mall"? Are there any stores there? lol
Of course, a mall can be a park as well as a shopping center. Note Justice Powell's early comments in Lloyd Corp. v. Tanner, 407 U.S. 551 (1972):

"[Lloyd] Center embodies a relatively new concept in shopping center design. The stores are all located within a single large, multi-level building complex sometimes referred to as the "Mall." Within this complex, in addition to the stores, there are parking facilities, malls, private sidewalks, stairways, escalators, gardens, an auditorium, and a skating rink. Some of the stores open directly on the outside public sidewalks, but most open on the interior privately owned malls. Some stores open on both. There are no public streets or public sidewalks within the building complex, which is enclosed and entirely covered except for the landscaped portions of some of the interior malls."

This use of the term "mall" to mean this kind of shopping center is not all that old, historically speaking.

Reactions: The Man