What If Trump's Implicated In the Epstein Case?

What should happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Pedophilia is defined as sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children.

I don't think Jeffrey Epstein is a pedophile, nor do I think Donald Trump or Bill Clinton are, either.

All three may be afflicted with ephebophilia, or possibly with hebephilia, although I think the former is more likely.

Ephebophilia - Wikipedia

Mid-to-late adolescents usually have physical characteristics near (or, in some cases, identical) to that of fully-grown adults; psychiatrist and sexologist Fred Berlin states that most men can find persons in this age group sexually attractive, but that "of course, that doesn't mean they're going to act on it. Some men who become involved with teenagers may not have a particular disorder. Opportunity and other factors may have contributed to their behaving in the way they do".[3] According to psychologist and sexologist James Cantor, it is "very common for regular men to be attracted to 18-year-olds or 20-year-olds. It's not unusual for a typical 16-year-old to be attractive to many men and the younger we go the fewer and fewer men are attracted to that age group."[11]
You have not read James Patterson’s book? It s one-of the most sickening books I have ever tried to read.
Jeffreywanted the 12, 14 years old. If they were older he did not want them.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Pedophilia is defined as sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children.

I don't think Jeffrey Epstein is a pedophile, nor do I think Donald Trump or Bill Clinton are, either.

All three may be afflicted with ephebophilia, or possibly with hebephilia, although I think the former is more likely.

Ephebophilia - Wikipedia

Mid-to-late adolescents usually have physical characteristics near (or, in some cases, identical) to that of fully-grown adults; psychiatrist and sexologist Fred Berlin states that most men can find persons in this age group sexually attractive, but that "of course, that doesn't mean they're going to act on it. Some men who become involved with teenagers may not have a particular disorder. Opportunity and other factors may have contributed to their behaving in the way they do".[3] According to psychologist and sexologist James Cantor, it is "very common for regular men to be attracted to 18-year-olds or 20-year-olds. It's not unusual for a typical 16-year-old to be attractive to many men and the younger we go the fewer and fewer men are attracted to that age group."[11]

You have not read James Patterson’s book? It s one-of the most sickening books I have ever tried to read.
Jeffreywanted them 12, 14 years old. If they were older he did not want them.

Deformed penis, too.

May 2019
The Wine Country
Here's my question: If bill clinton were to fly to an island that is not governed by age-of-consent laws, and engage in sexual activity with, say a 15 year old, can he face legal consequences upon return?

That's a good question.

I've heard of "sex-cations" in Thailand where men go for this purpose.

But I've never heard of anyone being arrested upon return.

So I would guess 'no'

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
That's a good question.

I've heard of "sex-cations" in Thailand where men go for this purpose.

But I've never heard of anyone being arrested upon return.

So I would guess 'no'

I'd be far more interested to know the ages of the 28 "women" imported to Mar-a-Lego for the bunga-bunga party Trump and Epstein had there in 1992.

Aug 2016
CA
I'd be far more interested to know the ages of the 28 "women" imported to Mar-a-Lego for the bunga-bunga party Trump and Epstein had there in 1992.
I'd be far more interested in how many of those girls claim they were on the Lolita express and at the island while bill Clinton went there, 26 times. From what has come out, Trump kicked Epstein OUT of Mar a Lago and banned him for life. No evidence of Trump visiting Epstien's island 26 times like Clinton did. Let's get to some REAL dirt.

Oct 2018
I'd be far more interested in how many of those girls claim they were on the Lolita express and at the island while bill Clinton went there, 26 times. From what has come out, Trump kicked Epstein OUT of Mar a Lago and banned him for life. No evidence of Trump visiting Epstien's island 26 times like Clinton did. Let's get to some REAL dirt.

Sure, sure....And how many have made that claim thus far, dear?

We know that Trump was already sued at least once for allegedly having sex with a minor. I guess she was just his type, right?

Oct 2018
i think getting republican-democrat on this is gonna be really to miss the point. as is mostly the case these days. they're all wallowing in this sty.

I've already gone on record as saying I don't give a shit where the ax falls in this case, as long as those that are found guilty of abusing children are held to account for their crimes.

But the cult members do seem to be awfully frightened by this, don't they?