What If Trump's Implicated In the Epstein Case?

What should happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Nothing. He's immune from prosecution so long as he is a sitting President.

His fan-base couldn't care less if he is implicated. Pedophilia is okay -- if you're a Republican.
If it can be proved that Trumpraped female children then I think even his base would turn on him.

Public will is all that's needed to nail this criminal.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
If it can be proved that Trumpraped female children then I think even his base would turn on him.

Public will is all that's needed to nail this criminal.
Ya, do it.

Caution; people have been looking into Epstein for a long time, they have already uncovered the extent that Trump is involved. They already know what happens at the lower levels of the island. Think about it. You found out about this a couple weeks ago. "Conspiracy theorists" talked about Epstein, child trafficking (and far far far far far worse) going on that island for years, and only recently proven right.

Wouldn't that imply that some might have a bit more info that hasn't made the media yet?

Jan 2016
Colorado
i've gotta be honest, i'd be astonished if either clinton or trump ever actually had sex with an underage person. not because they're too good for it, but because it would just be so monumentally stupid considering how much they'd have to lose. I think it's more that they saw some shit go down,, or got told about some shit that went down. i dunno. the whole story is so crazy.
It's a crazy, weird, and perverted world we're living in.

1563506811307.png