What If Trump's Implicated In the Epstein Case?

What should happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
You've been his wingman all your life, huh? What color rubbers does he prefer?
No, actually, I disliked him for a long time as a smug prick who looked goofy and was only popular because he was wealthy.

The attacks were so ferocious and consistently baseless that i just wound up defending him almost always. No joke, i actually like the times theres something to criticize, because I seriously have no allegiance to him as a person.

He just made the right promises at the right time, and had the right clout and personality to pull it off...... and has followed through better than could be expected. (Btw, my interest is selfish. Canada does well economically when the US does because of the volume of trade over GDP)

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
My simple refutation of your claim was that we have never seen Trump's tax returns. Duh!

We would like to scrutinize those!
Last time you saw his tax returns you laughed cause he paid more than required. You already missed that shot.

But no, you claimed that a prior president was more heavily scrutinized. Which one and how?

Apr 2018
oregon
Last time you saw his tax returns you laughed cause he paid more than required. You already missed that shot.

But no, you claimed that a prior president was more heavily scrutinized. Which one and how?
Don't feed the troll. He'll just lie about what you've said.

Jan 2016
Colorado

Obama. You even got to see the long form of his birth certificate. Plus, we know that he graduated from Harvard summa cum laude, so we know SOMETHING about his academic achievements. Whereas Trump has threatened to SUE any of the schools he went to if they release any of his test scores or grade reports.

Still, I have it on good authority that there was a comment on his kindergarten grade report, from his teacher, that said this: "Does not play well with others. Is always grabbing at the girls."