What If Trump's Implicated In the Epstein Case?

What should happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 2018
oregon
Hmm...the only ones I see defending grabbing Trump, beady eyed Acosta, and leery Epstein are the cuck righties (take that NPC!). Falling all over themselves with dreams of mischief.
Non-witty insults followed up by a nonsensical statement. You're not very good at this.

Reactions: bmanmcfly
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Hmm...the only ones I see defending grabbing Trump, beady eyed Acosta, and leery Epstein are the cuck righties (take that NPC!). Falling all over themselves with dreams of mischief.
You should consider, what you learned this past week as fact is what you called "conspiracy theory" for years in disbelief.

Reactions: Rev. Hellh0und

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS

yet you are silent on clintons trips on the lolita express, and you say nothing about all that money schumer continued to take from epstien even after his conviction. But fuck trump. if you have evidence he partook, he should swing.

but if you have no evidence, you are just being a mindless tribal NPC.

Reactions: bmanmcfly
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
yet you are silent on clintons trips on the lolita express, and you say nothing about all that money schumer continued to take from epstien even after his conviction. But fuck trump. if you have evidence he partook, he should swing.

but if you have no evidence, you are just being a mindless tribal NPC.
I know, especially when Trump signed an executive order adding asset forfeiture to crimes involving human trafficking and related corruption.

Would he seriously do that if he had any expectation that he might potentially get caught up in that?

I know trump haters like to think that Trump is stupid, but he's nowhere near that stupid.