What Is Antifa? Explaining the Movement to Confront the Far Right

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS

A clash between conservative marchers and black-clad protesters in Portland, Ore., this weekend, which left a conservative journalist roughed up and bloodied, has put new attention on a movement dedicated to confronting white supremacists and right-wing extremists, sometimes with violence.

Maybe this is part of the problem, the left calling these terrorists a “movement”.......

Its funny how at the end they break down whos doing shit, with the canard its right wing violence, yet according to thier source, the ngo attack was not left wing violence. Hmmm,mm,

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I can understand why they exist.

I just don't agree with their methods or actions.

To me they are exterminators, and to get rid of a spider nest, they burn the entire house to the ground.
Overkill.
You understand why they exist, which is the justifications for their methods and actions, and then you claim to be against their methods and actions.

Seems a pretty short sighted position.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Fake News NY Times defines ANTIFA ...

Give me a frickin' break.

ANTIFA does not confront the far Right.

They attack innocent Patriotic Americans for participating in our political system.

ANTIFA is the Democrats modern day Brown Shirts.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
You understand why they exist, which is the justifications for their methods and actions, and then you claim to be against their methods and actions.

Seems a pretty short sighted position.
Well I guess you can't expect everyone to understand how you feel about something. Oh well.

Reactions: BarKnuckles