What Is Antifa? Explaining the Movement to Confront the Far Right

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Antifa opposes your Proud Boys, who far from being "innocent patriotic Americans" is made up of a bunch of white supremacist fascists.
That's a truly uninformed comment.

But, not a surprising one.

ANTIFA's attacks on the Proud Boys makes up a very small percentage of their attacks on innocent patriotic Americans who are targeted for simply participating in our political process.

You will have to do a little better than that in your defense for these Democrat Brown Shirts.

Mar 2019
"US" of A

A clash between conservative marchers and black-clad protesters in Portland, Ore., this weekend, which left a conservative journalist roughed up and bloodied, has put new attention on a movement dedicated to confronting white supremacists and right-wing extremists, sometimes with violence.

Maybe this is part of the problem, the left calling these terrorists a “movement”.......

Its funny how at the end they break down whos doing shit, with the canard its right wing violence, yet according to thier source, the ngo attack was not left wing violence. Hmmm,mm,
No one creates more terror in the world than the US military.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
That's a truly uninformed comment.

But, not a surprising one.

ANTIFA's attacks on the Proud Boys makes up a very small percentage of their attacks on innocent patriotic Americans who are targeted for simply participating in our political process.

You will have to do a little better than that in your defense for these Democrat Brown Shirts.
So is Gavin McInnes back to masturbating now that he's no longer with the Proud Boys and free of that pledge?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Can you name any of these people? Or are they imaginary projections you heard about on the incel internet?
No, people that post on this forum, people who will defend any violence from antifa, even when it involved gay bashing an asian man, it doesn't matter. They are "anti-fascist" so, the fascists they beat up is a good thing.

They know who they are, but rules here prevent naming.

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
Sure, but I think it's overblown. And they are fighting neo-nazi's & white supremacists. I say we let them rope off a street in Portland and let em at each other. I think they're both stupid, but one is fighting neo-nazi's & white supremacists, so there's that.

So the two Latino marines were which, neo nazis or white supremacists? Andy ngo a white supremacist or a nazi?

I agree with you but would rather put them in an arena and charge admission.