What Is Antifa? Explaining the Movement to Confront the Far Right

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I don't think there's anyone here who defends violence. I think you're arguing with imaginary ghosts.

There's no rule against quoting posters.
There is a rule against callouts, there are rules against bringing other debates into new threads, and well, since they don't even need me to actually break rules to invent something for me to be tossed in banned camp, I try to err in caution.

(By the way, that's enough for you to figure out 2 of the 7 terrorist sympathizers on the forum)

Mar 2019
"US" of A
There is a rule against callouts, there are rules against bringing other debates into new threads, and well, since they don't even need me to actually break rules to invent something for me to be tossed in banned camp, I try to err in caution.

(By the way, that's enough for you to figure out 2 of the 7 terrorist sympathizers on the forum)
I would like to go on record as non-sympathetic to american empire, imperialism and military/industrial/surveillance state terrorism; both at home and abroad. That stuff is anathema to our illusion of ourselves and makes the entire world a more dangerous place while only an entitled few benefit.