What is "Not An Impeachable Offense" if the HOR has the votes to say it is?

What is "Not Impeachable" if the HOR has the votes to say it is?

• Nothing

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Any allegation the RNC disagrees with for any reason

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
My point is that Democrats are not going to impeach unless they have a good reason. Why? Because that would cause blow-back like what happened against Clinton. Nancy Pelose would not allow a vote, nor would any other sane majority leader. I understand what you are saying, though and i agree to a point.
Impeachment is a forgone conclusion....and the right thing to do no matter what!

Reactions: Friday13
Jan 2014
California
If a President can be impeached for lying about getting a blow job, a President can be impeached for anything whatsoever.
Mr. Gaffer,

No president was ever impeach for getting a blow job. A president was impeached for lying in a sexual harassment deposition, in a case which he later settled, and lost his law license over, however.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
In reality, as long as the American people want rid of their president, IMO he can be impeached and removed on any pretext.

Not sure how I could ever "prove" this though.
You are right and it doesn't have to be anything more than a partisan HOR.
Clinton's impeachment proved that!

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Mr. Gaffer,

No president was ever impeach for getting a blow job. A president was impeached for lying in a sexual harassment deposition, in a case which he later settled, and lost his law license over, however.
Read my post again, troll. No one said he was impeached for getting a fucking blow job.

Reactions: Friday13
Sep 2019
Idaho
In reality, as long as the American people want rid of their president, IMO he can be impeached and removed on any pretext.

Not sure how I could ever "prove" this though.
No President has ever been both impeached by Congress and removed from office by the senate. It would take an extremely grievous offense to garner that type of support for removal.