What is "Not An Impeachable Offense" if the HOR has the votes to say it is?

What is "Not Impeachable" if the HOR has the votes to say it is?

• Nothing

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Any allegation the RNC disagrees with for any reason

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sep 2019
Idaho
It was a spectacularly bad move by Republicans, but remember, Americans are INSANELY fearful of sex. We might have avoided the debacle as Ken Starr was a comically terrible investigator.

But then the press learned of Monica Lewinski.....

It's a wonder to me that she and Linda Tripp were not assassinated or driven to suicide. Democrats HATED these two women.

The whole scandal made me disgusted by virtually every other American at the time.
Your opinion on this is like declaring open season on women in the workplace and we may as well throw out all laws protecting them from sexual harassment by men who hold their carriers in their sweaty palms.

Sep 2019
Idaho
Sexual harassment is not a crime.
  • Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination that violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Very generally, sexual harassment describes unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, or other verbal or physical conduct. The behavior does not have to be of a sexual nature, however, and can include offensive remarks about a persons sex.
See more on aauw.org

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
  • Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination that violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Very generally, sexual harassment describes unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, or other verbal or physical conduct. The behavior does not have to be of a sexual nature, however, and can include offensive remarks about a persons sex.
See more on aauw.org
Like I said, it's not a crime.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
No President has ever been both impeached by Congress and removed from office by the senate. It would take an extremely grievous offense to garner that type of support for removal.
Nixon would have been the first...which is how Goldwater et al convinced him to resign.
When all the fact come out, the GOP Senate will give Trump the same choice they gave Nixon.....Resign or be removed!