What is the purpose of the "Hate" emotion?

Mar 2018
Florida
Wouldn't that be preferable to allowing free will to create great evil?

Why is free will so good.....in your opinion?
You can’t have sunlight without the darkness. You can’t have health without illness. That goes for people, too. There are good people in this world as well as evil ones. Even that is not straightforward. Beneath all of us, I believe, is an inner strength to fight for what we believe in as well as a propensity towards violence towards that which is trying to harm us or our loved ones. What defines a human being over an animal is his or her intellect and the right to choose; free will.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Probably did, have you listened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Relying on the hope that some will listen seems inefficient and observation shows that more people don't listen than do.
Plus the evil that this who don't listen can inflict on those who do seems disproportionate.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
You can’t have sunlight without the darkness. You can’t have health without illness..
Why?
God started from scratch.....why not just allow the good to exist and and not allow these existence of bad?

What defines a human being over an animal is his or her intellect and the right to choose; free will.
I'd argue that that ability to choose evil over good has not served mankind well.
Why did god allow free will in humans?

Mar 2018
Florida
I wish my 3 daughters had not had such free will when they were teens! (JK)
If they had not had such free will, they never would have been allowed to stumble, mature. We can give our children love and strong moral values. We can teach them lifelong skills. But the rest is up to them. Yes, they will make mistakes as we have done. But overall you wish and hope that the tools you have given them will be enough to overcome what life throws their way.