What is wrong with Trump?

Mar 2010
Indiana
he's confused. This is what fear looks like.
We're in deep trouble right now. Trump has never faced anything like this before in his life. Being held accountable for his actions while being powerless to stop it. If he were smart he'd resign now.
Actually resigning would probably put him in more danger wouldn't it? For now he can hide behind his title to escape prosecution.

Mar 2010
Indiana
Go Jim go! At least someone has the balls to confront the president. If the rest of the journalists had any balls or integrity they would have walked out when the president called the media the enemy of the people.

Jul 2013
Ohio
Honestly, Ian I really believe Trump has no sense of reality at all. His rage yesterday is something I have seen many times in those who are losing a grasp on reality.

I have seen so much paranoia, anger, rage directed at others. His rage against Acosta yesterday was so great he left the Podium. You could almost see him try to pull himself together. It is getting worse every day as the pressure increases. He actually thinks he won the election.

Repitition is another sign. Trump continually goes back to Obama. He seems to have forgotten Hillary.
I just hope the cameras are on when Trump implodes.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Typical mid term with the public deciding it likes divided government. Obama suffered the exact same thing only worse (lost 63 house seats) and his popularity numbers were better than Trump's. The expansion of the majority in the Senate means it will be easier to put another conservative on the court and that impeachment is very likely a non-issue. Now the Dems get to try and create an acceptable fiscal policy rather than obstruct so things may actually get done. Overall, a reasonably solid mid term. No blue wave, just a predictable adjustment.
Blah-blah-blah...

Jets

Former Staff
Feb 2011
New York
What’s wrong with Trump.

He is trying to be Howard Stern while sitting in the WH. Every word and speech is meant to be more controversial than the last one. Why be famous when one can be infamous. Want proof, no one can stop talking about him regardless of what people think of his rhetoric and it goes beyoyund the fact he is the President.

My two cents

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
Yeah, youse guys been saying that for more than two years now.
Would you imagine somehow he would have recovered in those two years? That's not how the degeneration of aging works. Slowly it's getting worse, as one would expect.

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
Exactly! Conservatives finally have a president who acts the way they want.

(hard to accept hes mentally impaired)
Hehe.

If you step back and look at the big picture, it all makes sense. For years now, Fox News and other right-wing media sources have been perfecting the same variety of propaganda technique. Basically, it involves frightening bitter, poorly informed old folks, by hyping the threat of street violence from racial minorities and immigrants, terrorism, and various infringements on the traditional privileges and prerogatives of straight, white, Christian middle Americans. This technique was highly successful because they focused on a class of mentally impaired TV viewers -- under-educated older people slipping slowly into dementia. But that crowd was never quite satisfied with their political leaders, because although they pandered shameless to the frightened-old-white-moron crowd, they were not generally natives of that culture. Someone like McCain, Romney, or even Bush was merely putting on a show for them, and deep down they knew it.... especially at times when they did things like backing humane immigration reform. It was just a matter of time before a native of their set ran for office, with enough money and name recognition to make it past the gatekeepers of the nomination process. Only then, with a genuinely mentally impaired president, could the marching morons of the conservative masses finally have a president who acts the way they want.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
What’s wrong with Trump.

He is trying to be Howard Stern while sitting in the WH. Every word and speech is meant to be more controversial than the last one. Why be famous when one can be infamous. Want proof, no one can stop talking about him regardless of what people think of his rhetoric and it goes beyoyund the fact he is the President.

My two cents
I often wonder if Trump behaves so outlandish because he knows it will put him in the history books? Bland and boring presidents dont often make big news. This way Trump will go down as more than just a paragraph in history. I still remember him back in the 90s when there was controversy over his female companions. He said "news is all news whether its bad or good."