What its the proper punishment for a rich family that steals the money from a phony charity they set up in their name?

What its the proper punishment for a rich family that steal the money from a phony charity they set

• Long prison term

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No TV for a week

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • They should be given a fair trial and then shot in the morning.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Yes, the Clinton's not only get away with their slimy activities, they get rewarded for it. Liberals love to pat other libs on the back and say "Good job!" Like Obama, who barely got the Oval Office chair warm, awarded a Nobel Peace Prize, which was a joke.
Just goes to show how much smarter Democrats are than Republicans, sucks to be you...

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Yes, the Clinton's not only get away with their slimy activities, they get rewarded for it. Liberals love to pat other libs on the back and say "Good job!" Like Obama, who barely got the Oval Office chair warm, awarded a Nobel Peace Prize, which was a joke.
I wasn't aware that Clinton had earned the Nobel Peace Prize. Anyway, Clintons get away with their foundation because it actually is a charity, and a highly rated one at that.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
No, I can easily spot a crook when I see one. I can also spot people who support the crook.

It's not me who needs help. It's those who know what is right and wrong, yet choose to do wrong or support those who do wrong -- they are the wrecks.

and yet you support the crook in the WhiteHouse? Why?

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
and yet you support the crook in the WhiteHouse? Why?
I support most of Trump's policies. I think he is trying to help Americans, and as long as he works towards those things he promised to do, I will support him.

As far as being a crook ---- I haven't seen any evidence of that. I have seen a lot of accusations, a lot of fake news thrown his way.

But, I suppose if you want to believe he's a crook, you hare entitled to your opinion.

Apr 2014
Maryland
I think Bill and Hillary ought to go to prison, but their slush fund, known as the Clinton Foundation, has made the rich.

But, we know that the Clinton's are leftists heroes, who can do anything they want, and it just doesn't matter.
Another person who does an educator himself. You do realize that the Clinton foundation was investigated non stop by the right and no money ever went to them. Perhaps if you educated yourself you would see the wonderful things that their foundation does the women all over the world. You just take the Clinton so much. You would rather see women suffer then to give the Clintons any credit you hate Hillary more than you care about for human beings

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Another person who does an educator himself. You do realize that the Clinton foundation was investigated non stop by the right and no money ever went to them. Perhaps if you educated yourself you would see the wonderful things that their foundation does the women all over the world. You just take the Clinton so much. You would rather see women suffer then to give the Clintons any credit you hate Hillary more than you care about for human beings
Uh, if you want to talk about "educator himself" you may want to stop and think, before you open mouth an insert foot.

I don't hate the Clinton's. I hate what they stand for and the way they mistreated the Haitians.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal - The ...

https://www.nytimes.com/.../cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-fo...

Apr 23, 2015 - Uranium investors gave millions to the Clinton Foundation while Secretary of State HillaryRodham Clinton's office was involved in approving a ...

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
Q: "What its the proper punishment for a rich family that steal the money from a phony charity they set?"

A: Rikers!

Thx :)