What kind of proofs are there that god exists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2019
Southeast
The universe coming forth from nothing is creationist theory.

Neither can religion. It is no more absurd to believe that the universe has always existed in the absence of a creator than to believe that a God has always existed in the absence of a creator. It's turtles either way. If you believe in an infinite future, then why can't you believe in an infinite past?
So the proof for both is faith based.

Nov 2008
Washington state
No, it doesn't.

You need to stop trolling and raving like a lunatic.
If the rules say posters cannot change a persons post, then that rule should be enforced. If there is special exceptions to that rule than that needs to be spelled out . Otherwise it looks like special treatment is made for certain people and not others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
If the rules say posters cannot change a persons post, then that rule should be enforced. If there is special exceptions to that rule than that needs to be spelled out . Otherwise it looks like special treatment is made for certain people and not others

:zany:

LOL. You should start a petition.

Or file a grievance.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Where does is say his religious beliefs override the member he is quoting when they type God?
Nic, seriously. We are not allowed to alter the meaning of a post. We have always been allowed to edit posts in the interest of brevity. You would not allow Ian to follow his religion over a rule about editing posts? :confused:

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
This is just a suggestion to clarify the rules. I have no grievance , but I see a lot of other people do. This cycle will go on until the rules are clarified.
Conservatives constantly espouse that they are champions of freedom of religion. Well, here it is, yet you are foundering in the shallows.

Status
Not open for further replies.