What should we do with the caravan of immigrants headed toward this country from S-Centtral America?

What should we do with the caravan of immigrants headed toward this country from S-Centtral America?

• Let them in

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Stop them at the border

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • other (explain in a post)

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Partisan lies are not information...they are propaganda.
If they are lies, how come you've never been able to show a single falsehood in any of it? You make that claim regularly and I know I've challenged you for an error dozens of times and never a response.

Just saying something is fake is easy, making an argument of it takes a touch more effort.

Jan 2007
If they are lies, how come you've never been able to show a single falsehood in any of it? You make that claim regularly and I know I've challenged you for an error dozens of times and never a response.

Just saying something is fake is easy, making an argument of it takes a touch more effort.
Some are just a waste of effort.

Jul 2011
UK/Australia
The USA isn't the only country in the hemisphere. Hondurans have many countries to choose from.
Of course it isn't, but it is the wealthiest, and ostensibly most attractive, society within reach of many South and Central American countries. Why do you think so many refugees risk their lives to get to Australia? There are far more countries in SE Asia and Oceania than in the Americas. But Australia is seen as the prize for much the same reasons you are.

If the USA has such intolerable human rights and Trump is a devil, go elsewhere. This is the gravytrain they seek.
Very few Hondurans, or other asylum seekers, are aware of the relative human rights of prospective asylum - most are primarily concerned with feeding and sheltering their children, not to mention staying alive. And I don't believe anyone here has claimed that the USA has 'intolerable human rights' - however the newspaper concerned was issuing a warning about these potential dangers -

A poster in the Holocaust Museum in New York.