What will be THE issue for 2020?

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
He gets exposed every 15 minutes guy, all the people that don't like him are probably in enough of a consensus on him by now, to the 33%, how can we believe it will matter to them at all?

Fine, she should do it...

We should do a lot of things. :p

Thx :)
Trump began to back down today. He agreed to sign a bill to pay back pay. Then he came out that him declaring an Emergency would go into the Courts where they would shoot it down.

Of course he said he could still do it. I listened to CSPan this afternoon.Democrats, laid McConnell out. He then whined he did not understand why the Senate was shut down.:(

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Yes indeed, and not all jobs are going to require a college education... (now please, don't someone jump to the conclusion that I am "anti-education...")

But the fact is, everyone can't be a chief, you've gotta have some braves too!

If we're not careful, we will be ordering the latest advanced fighter from China... they are already ahead in "5G," fifth generation software.

"Honey.. congratulate me, I just finished my PhD with honors... oh, and btw, how do feel about moving to China...?"

"Well, I dunno, it's far away from family, but at least they have a higher standard of living..."

Right now the biggest shortage in this area is for Skilled Trades. They can make more money than a 4 year College Degree. The Community Colleges and Career Acadamies,( formerly Vocational Schools,) can not turn them out fast enough. The old Tradesmen have all retired. Now they need Tool makers, etc.

I could show you dozens of Tool shops that have opened up here.

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
Trump began to back down today. He agreed to sign a bill to pay back pay. Then he came out that him declaring an Emergency would go into the Courts where they would shoot it down.

Of course he said he could still do it. I listened to CSPan this afternoon.Democrats, laid McConnell out. He then whined he did not understand why the Senate was shut down.:(
See, that's exactly what I mean, when has he ever, ever said something that was not a falsehood?

He already did the "two chickens in every pot!" routine, (gosh, here I am metaphoring chickens again...) to all those folks wearing John Deere hats and Pendeltons in his audience. (And why not, Obama left him a pat hand there...)

We LET Trump spout nonsense on the average American prosperity issue, because we we're hung up on HC for the last 10 years to the distraction of everything else...

We have to stop "following" the "trendy" issues and start "leading."

Last edited:
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
See, that's exactly what I mean, when has he ever, ever said something that was not a falsehood?

He already did the two chickens ion every pot!" routine, to all those folks wearing John Deere hats and Pendeltons in hos audience.

We LET Trump spout nonsense on the average American prosperity issue, because we we're hung up on HC for the last 10 years to the distraction of everything else...

We have to stop "following" the "trendy" issues and start "leading."

We need to quit,well, they earned it! We did with Obama, then slipped back. But Obama is hard at work getting his ground crew working again. This election showed it.

I see so many brilliant young Democrats that could lead the party I really do not want more retreads. I like Biden, but do not want him to run.

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
We need to quit,well, they earned it! We did with Obama, then slipped back. But Obama is hard at work getting his ground crew working again. This election showed it.

I see so many brilliant young Democrats that could lead the party I really do not want more retreads. I like Biden, but do not want him to run.
Yes, I believe we ae going to see a pretty big field on our side this time.

I do like Sherrod Brown, he is one of the very few who include wages in his speeches... in Ohio, I don't see how a candidate can win anything without it.

Yes, a need for tool makers is a good sign!

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Yes, I believe we ae going to see a pretty big field on our side this time.

I do like Sherrod Brown, he is one of the very few who include wages in his speeches... in Ohio, I don't see how a candidate can win anything without it.

Yes, a need for tool makers is a good sign!

I really do not want to lose Sherrod in this red state. Do think if Hillary had chosen him she would have won Ohio. He was on her list.

I hope everyone understands that I am speaking of the anger of workers, why they voted for Trump against Hillary. These are not my feelings, but simply an explanation of what I have witnessed over the years..

I could never vote for a Republican.

Last edited:
Nov 2008
Washington state
Here’s the mindset of the Left. Tell the people we will give them Medicare for all and make big bad Corporations pay for it. Then when they get elected triple their taxes and ask for forgiveness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Here’s the mindset of the Left. Tell the people we will give them Medicare for all and make big bad Corporations pay for it. Then when they get elected triple their taxes and ask for forgiveness.

That is a stupid thing to say. Did you just pull it out of your ass or did you read it on some rabid right wing blog?

Nov 2008
Washington state
That is a stupid thing to say. Did you just pull it out of your ass or did you read it on some rabid right wing blog?
No, just observation of Those proposing this idea. They don’t seem to talk about how to pay for Medicare for all. It’s like handing out free candy to children and sending the bill to the parents.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
No, just observation of Those proposing this idea. They don’t seem to talk about how to pay for Medicare for all. It’s like handing out free candy to children and sending the bill to the parents.

Who do you think is paying for healthcare RFN? Does your corporate employer pay now? Does your taxes pay for Medicare, Medicaid, and the VA RFN? Health care right now covers all but 20 million people in this country, so all the "cost" we would add is for those 20 million, many of them young and healthy. We would eliminate the reliance on the ER for poor people's health care, the most expensive form of health care in the country. Don't spew unless you have a better plan, and you don't.