What Will Get Booed At The Next Debate?

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Now, I love a good debate but it's usually because of what is said on stage. In the past few debates we've seen several "contributions" from the audience.

Does society just let him die? Yes!... Let him die!... ::: cheers :::

Education should be available regardless of what your last name sounds like... Boo!

Gay American soldier serving in a war zone asks a question... Boo!

---

The next debate should be fun to watch just to figure out what the audience is going to boo next.

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2011
In a better place than u
Should we bomb the Madrassah being built in the WTC fountain? ...."Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oct 2010
Now, I love a good debate but it's usually because of what is said on stage. In the past few debates we've seen several "contributions" from the audience.

Does society just let him die? Yes!... Let him die!... ::: cheers :::

Education should be available regardless of what your last name sounds like... Boo!

Gay American soldier serving in a war zone asks a question... Boo!

---

The next debate should be fun to watch just to figure out what the audience is going to boo next.
I remember a time, not so long ago, when my complete non-support for Mr. Bush's happy little war in Iraq resulted in accusations that I was "un-American" by those on the right because "You don't support the troops."

My, how things change. :f_erm:

But you know, when the audience booed that gay soldier, it would have been a perfect opportunity for any one of the candidates to at least act presidential by speaking out and reminding the audience that this man was on post in Afghanistan fighting America's good fight against terrorism, and that supporting the troops in every way is the very least we can do as the recipients of his difficult and deadly efforts. Yet, none of them did.

How very telling.