What you think about Michele Bachmann?

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
She's not ready for primetime because she's coo coo for Coco Puffs. And she's not particularly bright.

Why do you ask?

Reactions: jackalope
Jun 2011
In a better place than u
I think that the mere fact that she's a genuine contender on the roster of republican candidates is a scary, scathing indictment of the entire party.

Feb 2011
Earth
She's one of the 5 candidates I can stand.
(The others being Newt Gingrich, Jimmy McMilan, Gary Johnson & Ron Paul)

The ONLY reason I like Michele Bachmann is because she would give this country the quick death it deserves.
Now while, I want this country to recover and flourish as much as the next guy.... I'd pick a quick death over this slow painful one we've had since Nixon.

Reactions: Babba
Sep 2007
the state of confusion

The ONLY reason I like Michele Bachmann is because she would give this country the quick death it deserves.
Now while, I want this country to recover and flourish as much as the next guy.... I'd pick a quick death over this slow painful one we've had since Nixon.
only one thing wrong with that, as far as I know there is no coming back from the dead, unless you are Yeshua ,

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.

I like your attitude!

Reactions: (I) Doomsday
Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Michele Bachmann is crazier than a shithouse rat, but her husband is totally fabulous!