Whatever happens on Tuesday...

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
It's going to suck.

NOT because of the "lesser of two evils" bullshit, either. It's going to suck because we're going to hate each other even more. Congress will show no leadership. Business, I predict, will slump.

Way to go.

Oct 2015
ohio
If Hillary wins she'll be under investigation her entire presidency. That's coming from Jason Chaffetz himself.

If Trump wins there will be multiple attempts on his life during his presidency, and honestly we have no idea what will happen between Mexico and us.

Our federal government is crumbling before our eyes.

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine
Pretty sure I'll see cause for celebration. Maybe even the Senate will go blue! Hope those assholes blow up the rules this time. This fake filibuster shit has GOT to go !

Aug 2016
usa
Republicans, don't fool yourselves by lumping Hillary with Trump in this year of "the no candidate". Hillary will run the country just fine.

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
If Hillary wins she'll be under investigation her entire presidency. That's coming from Jason Chaffetz himself.

If Trump wins there will be multiple attempts on his life during his presidency, and honestly we have no idea what will happen between Mexico and us.

Our federal government is crumbling before our eyes.
So in other words: "same ol'."

Thx :popcorn:

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
I fully expect the loudmouths to get louder.

Other than that, I don't really expect much to change. Four years from now though we'll be told how much more horrible it is than it ever was before.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
I fully expect the loudmouths to get louder.

Other than that, I don't really expect much to change. Four years from now though we'll be told how much more horrible it is than it ever was before.
See, I just needed a hit of Teat.

I hope you and Jackalope are right.

Last edited: