What's going on with Sen Feinstein and Kavanaugh?

Wonderer

Council Hall
May 2014
Missouri
Don't think I stated that was the only reasons why his confirmation hearing took so long.

There is a reason McConnell didn't want him to be picked - he has a paper trail miles long. And so odd too, he was not on the "original" list that had Neil Gorsuch's on it. He just kind of sprung out of nowhere. Me thinks it's because he will be a "cover" for Trump should Mueller end up finding anything on him.

You didn't. But you speculated this may have been *A* reason for it. I'm explaining why I don't agree it could have been. Had it been, it would have come out before just now. Certainly before or during the confirmation hearing.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
You didn't. But you speculated this may have been *A* reason for it. I'm explaining why I don't agree it could have been. Had it been, it would have come out before just now. Certainly before or during the confirmation hearing.
This is what I actuallyy posted

There are plenty of reasons why his nomination to the appellate court took 3 years. Don't know if this sexual assault "thing" was one of them though.

In thinking about it, no, back in the "day" if this accusation is true, a lot of women did not speak out against powerful men. Because they can literally ruin your life.

Weinstein did just that.

Like I said, guess we will find out eventually. I don't want to make a prediction on this one way or the other. Feinstein is not one who put's out BS. But I'm pretty sure the main reason he was picked to provide cover for Trump.