What's going on with Sen Feinstein and Kavanaugh?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
anyone else notice that the FBI said they'd "add" this new information to Kavanaugh's background check? The WH is saying the FBI is the one that has been vetting him all these years. If this is true, which it obviously is, why wasn't this information already included?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I think you're biased.
I'm not. Feinstein is just playing despicable games. She's being purposely vague with completely unsubstantiated charges, hinting that the man committed terrible crimes and timing her accusation so that the man can't effectively defend himself. All over political games. If she thought it was so bad, then she would have addressed it when she had the chance. She's just posturing now.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
anyone else notice that the FBI said they'd "add" this new information to Kavanaugh's background check? The WH is saying the FBI is the one that has been vetting him all these years. If this is true, which it obviously is, why wasn't this information already included?
Because Democrats decided to sit on it so they could wait and smear with innuendo.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
I'm not. Feinstein is just playing despicable games. She's being purposely vague with completely unsubstantiated charges, hinting that the man committed terrible crimes and timing her accusation so that the man can't effectively defend himself. All over political games. If she thought it was so bad, then she would have addressed it when she had the chance. She's just posturing now.
Of course. Democrats are always lying and playing politics. Republicans are always in the right. :rolleyes: