what's your chosen political affliation, ideology and/or party?

what's your chosen political affliation ideology or party.

• American Independent Party.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Democratic Party.

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Green Party.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Peace and Freedom.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Republican Party.

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Libertarian Party.

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Conservative.

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Liberal.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Progressive.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Moderate.

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Possibly. So could that be the intention of liberals, knowing the path they follow leads to their demise/death!
Christians believe their eternal soul is more important than their mortal life. What is your opinion of that position?

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
My opinion, hmm, I'm not sure if they equate political allegiance as their eternal soul, and/or vice versa.
So why did you refuse to give your opinion? I'm guessing you are more political than religious. Is that a correct assumption? If not, please correct me where I'm wrong. Please state clearly what you think on the issue of Christianity vs. Politics.

Nov 2015
UK
So why did you refuse to give your opinion? I'm guessing you are more political than religious. Is that a correct assumption? If not, please correct me where I'm wrong. Please state clearly what you think on the issue of Christianity vs. Politics.
Yes, I'm agnostic.

Lunchboxxy

Apr 2010
Oregon
Pragmatist has been banned from this thread. Please do not reply to their posts

May 2012
By the wall
I voted conservative but actually I am a technocrat but you didn't have that on the list.

Wonderer

May 2014
Missouri
I’m a no-party former Dem, fiscal con, social mod, with libertarian leanings who tends to vote R more than D.

Reactions: johnflesh