what's your chosen political affliation, ideology and/or party?

what's your chosen political affliation ideology or party.

• American Independent Party.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Democratic Party.

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Green Party.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Peace and Freedom.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Republican Party.

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Libertarian Party.

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Conservative.

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Liberal.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Progressive.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Moderate.

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
So you think a church with a lot of members means they are Christlike?
You just cannot help bitching at someone for what they believe. Even in a thread like this. Are you retired? You sure have a lot of time on your hands. Maybe you need a hobby?

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Funny. I registered Democrat in 2008. Why? Because I wanted to keep Hillary OUT of the White House. There were hundreds of THOUSANDS of us. We all knew that the Repubs stood no chance that year. And one can register with any party they choose. Sure. Obama was a bad choice. But at least he didn't make me sick. The alternative was that screeching Hag Hillary. Well ,it worked. I didn't agree with anything Mr.Obama did. But I respected him as MY President. It is time for Dems to admit their loss and come up with some winning ideas. For 2020. And "Global Warming" ain't a good idea. At least BILL Clinton talked about The Economy. Not asinine things like "Global Warming" or Trans-Gender bathrooms. Here is a clue. Which would an American voter care about in November 2020? Whether the Temp will rise 5 degrees in fifty years? Or whether their kids are fed TODAY?
Typical stunt for an obsessed conservative such as yourself. Your post has all the nutter topics crammed into it. Global warming.....Clinton....Obama....hillary Hag....transgender bathrooms....good job.

Mar 2019
Oklahoma
Your post implied it which is why I asked the question for clarification.

The fact you are now protesting too much says something all on its own. Sad.
Holy crap dude. My post implied no such thing. I've attended churches with less than 100 attendees who made great impacts on their local community.

Not sure why you want to focus on something I'm not saying but you do you.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
what? no "other"? I'll check "other" and call myself a member of the American Democracy Party - which, of course, is not listed in any list of political parties. but, you can refer to me as a radical.
No offense, but you’ve been referring to yourself as a radical for years, and I’ve yet to see anyone refer to you that way. Is it possible that you aren’t really that radical?

Obsessed with voting possibly, but you don’t seem that radical to me.

Jan 2014
south
No offense, but you’ve been referring to yourself as a radical for years, and I’ve yet to see anyone refer to you that way. Is it possible that you aren’t really that radical?

Obsessed with voting possibly, but you don’t seem that radical to me.
let's just say my view of what government is and what it's role in society is quite out of the norm - not to mention my ideas of how government should be run.

Jan 2014
California
let's just say my view of what government is and what it's role in society is quite out of the norm - not to mention my ideas of how government should be run.
Mr. bonehead,

Let me say I am so sorry for your loss as your loss is, indeed, our loss.

No more will we have the classic bonehead vs. goofball debates....:(