When wild conspiracies come to life

RNG

Jan 2015
Left coast
A nice summary of the major quandaries the Republican President has left hanging. This first paragraph of the fairly short article is like the table of contents and a very short discussion of the points are in the link. I'm not posting all of it due to copyright law.

Think back to the wild conspiracy theories that once floated through your head, or the minds of friends and critics of President Trump: collusion with Russia ... Hidden hush money ... Shady business dealings that only insiders like fixer Michael Cohen knew of — and they'd never tell.

The big picture: Trump has done almost nothing to dispel these theories since taking office.
https://www.axios.com/trump-cohen-russia-investigation-conspiracy-theories-331b5a79-ffaf-4e23-8909-527d8761894c.html

Reactions: 1 person

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Make sure to let us know when one of your conspiracies comes to life.
If you had actually took the time to read the article, it's not about the Conspiracy theories per sey

But yeah, it was really weird that one time he tweeted out something about Clinton that was actually from a Russian TV network.

Reactions: 2 people
May 2012
By the wall
If you had actually took the time to read the article, it's not about the Conspiracy theories per sey

But yeah, it was really weird that one time he tweeted out something about Clinton that was actually from a Russian TV network.
Is that like how Sarah Palin warned us that Russia would invade the Ukraine and the liberals mocked her?

Is it like that?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Is that like how Sarah Palin warned us that Russia would invade the Ukraine and the liberals mocked her?

Is it like that?
So your back and trolling already again...par for the course with you.

I'm pretty sure you can actually read an article.

May 2012
By the wall
So your back and trolling already again...par for the course with you.

I'm pretty sure you can actually read an article.
And you're back accusing every post I make of trolling.

Nice to see you again.

I look forward to proving you wrong in thread after thread.

The liberal circle jerk here is now over.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
And you're back accusing every post I make of trolling.

Nice to see you again.

I look forward to proving you wrong in thread after thread.

The liberal circle jerk here is now over.
Yes you are trolling when you make inane comments that are off topic because you apparently can't read a damn article for your self.

LOL - you proving people wrong most of the time - more like you are already back to making creepy comments in other threads

#sad life

May 2012
By the wall
Yes you are trolling when you make inane comments that are off topic because you apparently can't read a damn article for your self.

LOL - you proving people wrong most of the time - more like you are already back to making creepy comments in other threads

#sad life
I read the article and I posted on topic.

Question me about it if you like or be exposed for your lies.

The only one trolling here is you.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
I read the article and I posted on topic.

Question me about it if you like or be exposed for your lies.

The only one trolling here is you.
No you did not

You have NOT addressed why Trump does nothing to dispel these nutter theories.

Perhaps it's because you actually believe them?