When will be see new indictments from Mueller's Office?

When will we see new indictments from Mueller's Office?

• Not anymore he's going to be shut down

• As soon as today (Friday)

• In the next few weeks

• Who knows?

• We may not know about them as they will be under seal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 2010
Indiana
When will we see new indictments from Mueller's Office?

And the Assange indictment that leaked out doesn't count as it appears that was done sometime in the past under seal.

I said possibly today (Friday) as it seems that these indictments have shown up in the past on Fridays.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Probably very soon. I do think Mueller has finished up a bit of work and was waiting for after midterms to finalize it all. We know Pres Trump finished his written questions this week so they are now done. I imagine things will speed up a bit. I also think Mueller is going to want to wrap this up by next spring or summer at the latest. The 2020 presidential elections will be among us by then and I bet he wants it done by then and not hanging over that.

Mar 2010
Indiana
Probably very soon. I do think Mueller has finished up a bit of work and was waiting for after midterms to finalize it all. We know Pres Trump finished his written questions this week so they are now done. I imagine things will speed up a bit. I also think Mueller is going to want to wrap this up by next spring or summer at the latest. The 2020 presidential elections will be among us by then and I bet he wants it done by then and not hanging over that.
Thank you for your thoughtful response but would you care to vote?