Where do the black Republicans go after Cain?

Sep 2011
Does anyone have any thoughts on who may pick up the support of the black conservative movement once Cain is no longer in the race?

Im still trying to decide, so I would love to hear some feedback.

Nov 2007
NE Wisconsin
Does anyone have any thoughts on who may pick up the support of the black conservative movement once Cain is no longer in the race?

My guess is the majority of black conservative Republicans will switch party loyalty and vote for Obama.

Feb 2011
Earth
Herman Cain is right. The majority of Blacks have been politically brainwashed.

I live 3 miles from Detroit (in a white inner suburb, thank god) and if you are republican... you ARE a racist.
Herman Cain... is a traitor.
Ron Paul is just another suit... all according to Black people.

There is an ACTUAL black guy who is in the GOP nomination race... his name is Jimmy McMillan... most black people don't know who he is though, but if they did he would be highly respected and beloved by all of them.
Even I like Jimmy McMillan... anyone whose catch phrase is "The rent is too damn high" is a winner with me.

It's a rarity to find a liberal Black person who actively follows federal politics.

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----

I think they will both vote for Obama.

Sep 2007
the state of confusion
I think they will both vote for Obama.
both what?

I think if Cain doesn't get the nod, the liberal blacks will stay home, the conservatives will vote whomever gets the nomination on the repub ticket

Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut
TttEY FORM the black tea party THAT'S Where do the black Republicans go after Cain

TttEY FORM the black tea party THAT'S Where do the black Republicans go after Cain

Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut
Herman Cain is right. The majority of Blacks have been politically brainwashed.

I live 3 miles from Detroit (in a white inner suburb, thank god) and if you are republican... you ARE a racist.
Herman Cain... is a traitor.
Ron Paul is just another suit... all according to Black people.

There is an ACTUAL black guy who is in the GOP nomination race... his name is Jimmy McMillan... most black people don't know who he is though, but if they did he would be highly respected and beloved by all of them.
Even I like Jimmy McMillan... anyone whose catch phrase is "The rent is too damn high" is a winner with me.

It's a rarity to find a liberal Black person who actively follows federal politics.

Have White people been brainwashed into beleiveing that Blacks are so fucking stupid and ignorant that someone can actually brainwash them ? Do you not see that you may well be brainwashed yourself into believing that Blacks are that damend stupid !!

Does anyone else besides a handfull of RW hacks here actually believe this ?