Where has Trump told anyone to send pipe bombs to anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2014
United States
There have been several posters claim this guy is just doing what Trump told him to do..

I have challenged those posters to show where Trump has told anyone to send pipe bombs to Dims. None of those challenges have been taken up, so here is your chance.

Show us where Trump did this.

Reactions: Luca
Dec 2015
SoCal
There have been several posters claim this guy is just doing what Trump told him to do..

I have challenged those posters to show where Trump has told anyone to send pipe bombs to Dims. None of those challenges have been take up, so here is your chance.

Sure thing. It is scandalous. Damn that Obama!

By the way, I was really enjoying your well-earned humiliation on your own bomber thread, but then the thread got crushed. Any chance you can start another?

Jul 2017
U.S.A.

I have challenged those posters to show where Trump has told anyone to send pipe bombs to Dims. None of those challenges have been taken up, so here is your chance.

What a desperate, ignorant, Goofball post.
Trying to defend the indefensible.

Sep 2014
United States
I'll take that lame attempt to derail as an admission you have nothing.

Anyone else?

Sep 2014
United States
What a desperate, ignorant, Goofball post.
Trying to defend the indefensible.
I defended nothing. I issued a challenge to all the board dims claiming this guy is just doing what Trump told him to do.

I'll put you down as another one unable to provide anything to back that up.

Dismissed.

Nov 2010
Massachusetts

Ever hear of the phrase “yelling fire in a crowded theater”?

Trump’s divisive rhetoric about Democrats and the media being the enemy of the people may be only words on his part; but words have meaning, and some people take the words of others to heart.

Trump was bound to inspire some nutjob somewhere (not that this is the first case).

Jul 2011
Tennessee

Don't waste your time with these people.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
I defended nothing. I issued a challenge to all the board dims claiming this guy is just doing what Trump told him to do.

I'll put you down as another one unable to provide anything to back that up.

Dismissed.
You've heard Trump inciting violence at his rallies, so stop pretending he doesn't create a violent cult mentality.
The right is stupid.
Cesar just proved he followed the orange idiot right off a cliff.

Sep 2014
United States
Ever hear of the phrase “yelling fire in a crowded theater”?

Trump’s divisive rhetoric about Democrats and the media being the enemy of the people may be only words on his part; but words have meaning, and some people take the words of others to heart.

Trump was bound to inspire some nutjob somewhere (not that this is the first case).
You have nothing either.

Run along...............

Sep 2014
United States
You've heard Trump inciting violence at his rallies, so stop pretending he doesn't create a violent cult mentality.
The right is stupid.
Cesar just proved he followed the orange idiot right off a cliff.

You have already been dismissed because you have nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.