Which generation are you?

Which generation do you belong to?

• Total voters
Sep 2012
SoCal
kinda reminds me of all the crap the boomers said about gen-x way back when. Now those same boomers are expecting us (generations x y & z) to support them in their retirement... after they bankrupted the nation and raped the global economy.
Sour grapes! SS came from FDR who was most definitely not a boomer, and if not for SS/MC, parents would be moving in with their kids instead of the "kids" still living at home at 30 being supported by the parents...and boomers "supported" their elders with the same SS/MC (even the elders born before SS who never paid a dime into it).

Last edited:

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
Sour grapes! SS came from FDR who was most definitely not a boomer, and if not for SS/MC, parents would be moving in with their kids instead of the "kids" still living at home at 30 being supported by the parents...and boomers "supported" their elders with the same SS/MC (even the elders born before SS who never paid a dime into it).
yeah I was being a bit of a sourpuss. The boomers werent all bad.. for instance it was your generation as a whole that voted for and eventually had to march for civil rights, pushing those that wanted to live in the past forward. I just wish the boomers hadnt made such a mess of the economy and had fixed the out of control healthcare expenses issue earlier.

Mar 2012
Gone
I was always told I'd get rich off the boomers when they retire, WTF people retire already! I hear there's lots of you!