Whistleblower Lawyer In January 2017: ‘Coup Has Started,’ ‘Impeachment Will Follow’

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
No doubt the Alt-Right is waiting for Trump to merge the idea that Eric Ciaramella is the whistleblower and Trump's lawyer's assertion that Trump could murder him and not be prosecuted.

One lawyer for the president recently even suggested that Mr. Trump could shoot someone on Manhattan’s Fifth Avenue and not be investigated by local authorities, echoing a statement the president made during his 2016 campaign in which he said he wouldn’t lose any voters over such an action.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
No doubt the Alt-Right is waiting for Trump to merge the idea that Eric Ciaramella is the whistleblower and Trump's lawyer's assertion that Trump could murder him and not be prosecuted.

One lawyer for the president recently even suggested that Mr. Trump could shoot someone on Manhattan’s Fifth Avenue and not be investigated by local authorities, echoing a statement the president made during his 2016 campaign in which he said he wouldn’t lose any voters over such an action.

That's a weird stretch/

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I call bull shit. According to Don Jr, Drudge had the name first. We don't even know if it's correct as the WB's lawyer is not commenting one way or the other.
That has been debunked.

Eric Ciaramella name first appeared on Schitt's website.

Then Breitbart posted it, then Bill O'Reilly.

It's all over the Internet at this point.

But, it's all irrelevant anyway.

The Quid Pro Joe is dead.

They don't need Eric Ciaramella's fabricated testimony anymore.

The Impeachment Hoax is moving on to the next failed attempt.

Sep 2016
My own world
Yipes. No wonder they were hiding his name.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!
What are the chances a man who speaks Ukrainian is working on foreign relations between the US and Ukraine? WOW shocker.
You would think if you speak the native language of a country you would not be asked to help in negotiations because that makes more sense. Again WOW a foreign affairs expert working at some time in their career with the VP , Congressman and Senator, that's rare. LOL. Desperate kmiller1610, that's what you are.

Nov 2016
USA
The email messages between Strozk and Page that said "we'll stop it" when referring to the possibility of Trump winning election and the "Insurance policy" just in case he did win are early examples of an illegal action. The impeachment effort, pathetic as it is, is legal, but if Durham and Horowitz have discovered that the "we" in "we'll stop it" extends to more than just a a few people, it begins to look more like an illegal action by the outgoing government to supplant the incoming one and that is clearly illegal.

People who use the word Coup are semantically incorrect, but the whole Resistance movement ended up supplanting what should have been a honeymoon period and a time of learning for the new Potus. It also was a rejection of the people who voted for Trump who deserved to be respected and were not.

You can't put lipstick on a pig and once these investigations are vetted and viewed, the entire "get Trump" movement, both legal and illegal may end.

This actually may benefit Democrats who are not serving the public while they pursue Impeachment.
Since when is any new POTUS entitled to a honeymoon, as you insinuate? And since when do people who voted for trump “deserve” respect from those who didn’t? They sure as hell haven’t reciprocated. Respect is not an entitlement. It is earned, and neither trump nor his supporters have earned it.

• Love
Sep 2016
My own world
That has been debunked.

Eric Ciaramella name first appeared on Schitt's website.

Then Breitbart posted it, then Bill O'Reilly.

It's all over the Internet at this point.

But, it's all irrelevant anyway.

The Quid Pro Joe is dead.

They don't need Eric Ciaramella's fabricated testimony anymore.

The Impeachment Hoax is moving on to the next failed attempt.
So you are calling Don Jr a liar? . I just listened to him on the View and he said Drudge outed the guy. . I don't follow the guy so if that's not true I'll take your word for it. Again who cares. The WB is nothing.The memo of the conversation plus all the details the WB gave of any significance are repeated in testimony under oath. It's all in black and white. It not only clearly shows Trump soliciting help from a foreign country on an upcoming election in 2020 but also help with an investigation into his campaign of 2016. On top of all that he actually engaged in extortion of that country in exchange for AID and a meeting as long as he got a public statement made by the President of Ukraine that an investigation into Burisma/Biden was underway and an investigation into the origins of the investigation into the 2016 campaign and Trump's campaig was underway specific to Crowdstrike.

Last edited:
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
So you are calling Don Jr a liar? . I just listened to him on the View and he said Drudge outed the guy. . I don't follow the guy so if that's not true I'll take your word for it. Again who cares. The WB is nothing.The memo of the conversation plus all the details the WB gave of any significance are repeated in testimony under oath. It's all in black and white. It not only clearly shows Trump soliciting help from a foreign country on an upcoming election in 2020 but also help with an investigation into his campaign of 2016. On top of all that he actually engaged in extortion of that country in exchange for AID and a meeting as long as he got a public statement made by the President of Ukraine that an investigation into Burisma/Biden was underway and an investigation into the origins of the investigation into the 2016 campaign and Trump's campaig was underway specific to Crowdstrike.

I'm not for sure who outed Eric Ciaramella first.

I heard on the radio it was Adam Schitt's website first but, has since been taken down.

Either way .... it's irrelevant now.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
I'm not for sure who outed Eric Ciaramella first.

I heard on the radio it was Adam Schitt's website first but, has since been taken down.

Either way .... it's irrelevant now.
So why is Trump still getting his knicker's in a bunch over it? Is it because, like being a draft-dodging coward constantly insults those in the military, he's self-conscious and feels guilty?

• Love