Whistleblower Lawyer In January 2017: ‘Coup Has Started,’ ‘Impeachment Will Follow’

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
They're not just going with the phone call summary.
Of course not, but that is all I am choosing to focus on since so many Dems claimed it was proof of all kinds of things it doesn't say.

And until both sides of this debate are fully aired, I don't really care about the case the House is building in its one-sided inquiry.

This really boils down to the fact that Trump's actions can be viewed as digging up dirt or pursuing corruption.

And sine he had Mueller pursuing all his associates for years and indicting them for anything he could find, I see no problem in Trump turning the tables on Biden.

Biden's family corruption is more obvious than Trump's "conspiracy" with the Russians anyway.

Mueller didn't indict a single American for conspiring with the Russians. Not One.

So if the House wants to obstruct justice, let them try. Justice is coming.

Lunchboxxy

Apr 2010
Oregon
Of course not, but that is all I am choosing to focus on since so many Dems claimed it was proof of all kinds of things it doesn't say.

And until both sides of this debate are fully aired, I don't really care about the case the House is building in its one-sided inquiry.

This really boils down to the fact that Trump's actions can be viewed as digging up dirt or pursuing corruption.

And sine he had Mueller pursuing all his associates for years and indicting them for anything he could find, I see no problem in Trump turning the tables on Biden.

Biden's family corruption is more obvious than Trump's "conspiracy" with the Russians anyway.

Mueller didn't indict a single American for conspiring with the Russians. Not One.

In no credible universe could Trump’s actions be seen as “pursuing corruption”

Come the fuck on.

A special prosecutor appointed by Trump’s own administration working within the law to investigate wrong doing is in no universe equivalent to pressuring a foreign government to investigate a political rival. That’s fucking insane.

What Biden family corruption? Hunter Biden getting a cushy job because who is daddy is? How many Chinese parents did Ivanka get while working as a presidential advisor again?

Last edited:

Lunchboxxy

Apr 2010
Oregon
That's not factual.

If it were then why haven't they come out and officially accused the President with evidence to back up their accusations?

You are parroting Fake News and you can't even see it.
Uh they did.....the witnesses have given documents and testimony under oath. That’s evidence bro

I mean we literally have text messages of Trump’s goons saying that he wanted Ukraine to announce an investigation into Burisma

Apr 2015
Boston
Again for the people in the back:
It doesn't matter and doesn't help Trump at all.
Just more attempts to distract from the evidence that has been (and will be) presented when he is legally impeached .

Enjoy your straw grasping.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sep 2016
My own world
I'm not for sure who outed Eric Ciaramella first.

I heard on the radio it was Adam Schitt's website first but, has since been taken down.

Either way .... it's irrelevant now.
Exactly. What does it matter who brings the information to light as long as it's true. Why again do you want to know the Whistleblower's name?

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Sep 2016
My own world
Can't seem to stay on subject, raj. Here is a little more for you on this polticial hack.

And? Doesn't change the facts as we now have had confirmed by first hand witnesses under oath that Trump was withholding AID for a personal favor for Trump

• Love
Sep 2016
My own world
That's not factual.

If it were then why haven't they come out and officially accused the President with evidence to back up their accusations?

You are parroting Fake News and you can't even see it.
People are coming forward with first hand knowledge and testifying under oath which is evidence. Fiona Hill is the White House expert on Russia reporting to Bolton.

According to Hill, Sondland said there was an agreement for a White House meeting between Zelensky and Trump if the investigations began. She said that Bolton "immediately stiffened and ended the meeting."

Bolton, in turn, told Hill to report it to NSC Counsel John Eisenberg.
Hill testified that Bolton told her to “go and tell John Eisenberg—you go and tell Eisenberg that I am not part of this drug deal that Sondland and Mulvaney are cooking up."

“He was saying that sarcastically of course, I mean, just to be clear. Actually, he was angry, but he was also sarcastic. I mean—he wasn’t inferring that they were cooking up an actual drug deal in the Ward Room,” she said.

She said that Bolton was instead referring to the comment by Sondland that there was an agreement to have Zelensky come to the White House if the investigations were started up.

"He made it clear that he believed that they were making, basically, an improper arrangement to have a meeting in the White House, that they were predicating the meeting in the White House on the Ukrainians agreeing, in this case, based on the meeting on July 10th, to restart investigations that had been dropped in the energy sector," she said.

Sep 2016
My own world

Like what in the Whistleblower's report wasn't true?

Biden can't be impeached, he's not in office. If he did anything illegal it goes through the court system . Barr appears to have washed his hands of all this now so don't hold your breath about any kind of statement from Barr involving Joe Biden or Burisma.

• Love