Whistleblower Lawyer In January 2017: ‘Coup Has Started,’ ‘Impeachment Will Follow’

May 2019
midwest
In no credible universe could Trump’s actions be seen as “pursuing corruption”

Come the fuck on.

A special prosecutor appointed by Trump’s own administration working within the law to investigate wrong doing is in no universe equivalent to pressuring a foreign government to investigate a political rival. That’s fucking insane.

What Biden family corruption? Hunter Biden getting a cushy job because who is daddy is? How many Chinese parents did Ivanka get while working as a presidential advisor again?

:cool:

Reactions: Babba

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
In no credible universe could Trump’s actions be seen as “pursuing corruption”

Come the fuck on.

A special prosecutor appointed by Trump’s own administration working within the law to investigate wrong doing is in no universe equivalent to pressuring a foreign government to investigate a political rival. That’s fucking insane.

What Biden family corruption? Hunter Biden getting a cushy job because who is daddy is? How many Chinese parents did Ivanka get while working as a presidential advisor again?
So since when is Impeachment part of a credible universe? This is about compelling story telling and getting politically motivated people to vote with you.

The House goes first.

The Senate goes second.

I don't think the Senate will have any trouble painting Trump as a whistle blower trying to protect future Presidents from the corruption infesting the government in 2016.

After all, Biden was part of that government that spied on his campaign and illegally hid information from the Fisa court and did exactly what all those parents did to get their kids into cushy schools. And Hunter Biden is just an innocent victim of his father's corrupt manipulations.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Like what in the Whistleblower's report wasn't true?

Biden can't be impeached, he's not in office. If he did anything illegal it goes through the court system . Barr appears to have washed his hands of all this now so don't hold your breath about any kind of statement from Barr involving Joe Biden or Burisma.
It's hearsay by people with an entirely partisan agenda.

Sep 2016
My own world
So since when is Impeachment part of a credible universe? This is about compelling story telling and getting politically motivated people to vote with you.

The House goes first.

The Senate goes second.

I don't think the Senate will have any trouble painting Trump as a whistle blower trying to protect future Presidents from the corruption infesting the government in 2016.

After all, Biden was part of that government that spied on his campaign and illegally hid information from the Fisa court and did exactly what all those parents did to get their kids into cushy schools. And Hunter Biden is just an innocent victim of his father's corrupt manipulations.
Sure, that's going to happen, lol.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Sep 2016
My own world
It's hearsay by people with an entirely partisan agenda.
No, it's not hearsay. . People that were listening to the call and the people that were tasked with making the Ukraine deal happen are not hearsay evidence. It's direct. This was the 2nd scam Trump and Giuliani pulled. The 1st was actually for the original sale of 35 Javelin anti-tank launchers. Giuliani went to Ukraine and convinced the then President to get the prosecutor to stop co-operating with the Mueller investigators. Plus the investigators in Ukraine involved in a money laundering case involving Manafort in Ukraine would not issue further subpoenas or interviewed further witnesses on that matter. There's going to be a bomb shell on that as well and there's going to be live testimony from people that know about that too.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.

The House goes first.

The Senate goes second.

I can't believe how how much Kool-Aid you've drunk. Attempting to paint Donald Trump as a WB is absurd. It's laughable. He is a malignant tumor that needs to be removed.

Australia comes to our FBI with information that the Trump campaign is in touch with the Russian government about stolen emails from a political opponent that they're going to use to smear the said political opponent with and you think it should have just been ignored? Or do you think they should have made arrests and charged people without an investigation? Because the FBI was given that information by the Australians, who obviously thought it was serious enough to inform our LE, an investigation was begun. It wasn't, as you characterize it, spying. It was a legitimate investigation based on credible information given to the FBI from a credible source.

And the FISA court most certainly did know that the Steele information was gained by someone doing oppo research on Trump.

Hunter Biden is no different than Meghan McCain, Chelsea Clinton, Jenna Bush, etc.

Name what crimes the Bidens have committed. You can't. And I can't even believe you type crap about Hunter Biden with a straight face while those Trump kids are running all over the world making money off of their father's name. You must twist your brain into some serious pretzels to come up with the story lines you come up with.

Sep 2016
My own world
I can't believe how how much Kool-Aid you've drunk. Attempting to paint Donald Trump as a WB is absurd. It's laughable. He is a malignant tumor that needs to be removed.

Australia comes to our FBI with information that the Trump campaign is in touch with the Russian government about stolen emails from a political opponent that they're going to use to smear the said political opponent with and you think it should have just been ignored? Or do you think they should have made arrests and charged people without an investigation? Because the FBI was given that information by the Australians, who obviously thought it was serious enough to inform our LE, an investigation was begun. It wasn't, as you characterize it, spying. It was a legitimate investigation based on credible information given to the FBI from a credible source.

And the FISA court most certainly did know that the Steele information was gained by someone doing oppo research on Trump.

Hunter Biden is no different than Meghan McCain, Chelsea Clinton, Jenna Bush, etc.

Name what crimes the Bidens have committed. You can't. And I can't even believe you type crap about Hunter Biden with a straight face while those Trump kids are running all over the world making money off of their father's name. You must twist your brain into some serious pretzels to come up with the story lines you come up with.
They know it's all bullshit but if they admit it then they have to confront their own mistake of voting and supporting Trump. That apparently is not worth saving the rule of law and the foundation of democracy itself.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Uh they did.....the witnesses have given documents and testimony under oath. That’s evidence bro

I mean we literally have text messages of Trump’s goons saying that he wanted Ukraine to announce an investigation into Burisma
Then post them .....